: 85 :

"Son. You ready?" Sunoo's dad asks and Sunoo just nods, making his dad grin. Beomgyu and Jeongin just continue making sure Sunoo's suit is all okay and neat but of course worrying for Sunoo. Sunoo nods and looks at them with a face to not make them worry so much. They sigh lightly and take some steps back, they're scared of what will happen because they know about Jungwon's plan too. "Let's go then"

Sunoo's dad gestures the guards to open the door and that's what they do. Immediately people start to take pictures and because of the flashes Sunoo cant almost see. People clap and cheers but there of course also people who are boo-ing. They all sit down and the king gestures everyone to be silent.

Here we go...

"Thank you all for coming to this special and historical day. Today my son turned 18 and will be crowned as king. We'll make sure that he'll be a great king who will continue with the stuff we're planning to do, that he'll listen very well and that he'll rule this amazing kingdom" The king proudly says and everyone cheers. "Thank you thank you for this enthusiasm, i also wanna thank everyone for supporting me the past decades, it was great knowing i made so many people's lives better with my plans, i've fought for everyone's right and did my absolute best to give everyone a fair life, i'm honoured to give the crown to my very own son"

Deep breath Sunoo....

His dad looks at him so he stands up with a bow and walks over to his dad. Here is the moment that everyone has been waiting on and definitely not Sunoo but as Jungwon said everything will be okay because he'll be the king. His dad takes off his crown and holds it in front of Sunoo.

"Will you, Kim Sunoo, take over my role as king and will you rule over our kingdom?"

"I will and i promise"

"Then in this very moment" And he puts on the crown on Sunoo's head. "You're named as the new king." And everyone cheers. Sunoo smiles lightly because he's actually been dreaming about this day forever even though he never liked hearing it, he the king of the kingdom and no one being on top of him anymore. 

"Thank you all so much, i'm very honoured to be the king, i've been hearing it since i was little so i've been waiting till this day, i know that things we're rough some months ago and even now but i've learned from my mistakes but were they really mistakes? I'm now 18 and never got to see the outside world and i have always been thinking, how can i be a good king if i've never seen my own kingdom in my first 18 years of life? How do i know whats happening? How do i know what people want and need? How can i rule over 500+ if i've never met them... and that's when i went against the rules or at least thats whats been told to me. I sneaked away to go to school, to get some education, to make friends, to make connections, to see whats happening. People laughed at me because i was bad at everything but i held myself up for most of the time, i was nice to everyone and listened and watched but oh on how scared i was to be caught. What will people think of me when they know im the hidden prince? but that didn't stop me. I blame no one with what eventually happened, we're all just human and we wanna live. My family always said what i needed to do and never listened to my ideas, even now my dad still want to rule over me but i wont let that happen. I will make a change that everyone will like. We're so outdated and we need to live in the now. A world where peace and love rules. I'm not scared anymore to show who i am, yes i am gay and you should except that." Sunoo says and suddenly Ni-ki appears at the door, making Sunoo speechless for some seconds. "I uhm i love someone so much and we've been through a lot together but we kept on fighting for each other..."

"Guards get him!!!" Sunoo's dad screams and the guards wanna take Ni-ki away but Sunoo quickly makes them stop.

"Dad. I am king now and i say we do NOT get him. You can't make decisions like that anymore and i won't listen to you anymore."

"But son, we agree-"

"I just nodded. I never said i agreed with you. I dont care how manipulative you are and how much you actually dont care about me but i make the rules and changes now."

"And you think you can do this all on your own?! You're just a child!!" And right at that moment almost everyone from the kingdom gets through the door and enter the room, Jungwon leading them holding two papers who are signed.

"Oh hello previous king, i just wanted to show you how many people are standing on Sunoo's side. You've made the wrong decision to never let Sunoo out but still he's standing here with more knowledge than you ever had in your life. He'll be a great king and everyone here agrees that he'll be a great one. If you'll ever do something to Sunoo then you'll have us against you." Jungwon says and Sunoo's dad is just staying silent but his face is about to blow up. Sunoo's mom tries to keep him calm and nods towards Jungwon as a sign that it's okay, which also took way too long. "Good, my job is done here, we did it!!!"

Everyone cheers and Sunoo just looks around the room to search for Ni-ki but he cant find him. He sighs but then he hears a familiar voice next to him.

"Sunoo..." Ni-ki says and Sunoo immediately attacks him in a hug, of course everyone taking a picture of them but that doesn't matter now. Ni-ki holds him very tight and tries his best not to cry. They've been waiting so long for this moment, after almost doubting that this will ever be good again, they still are here at this moment and it feels like they can go against the whole world. "I m-missed you so much..."

"Me too... so much" Sunoo backs away for a bit and looks into Ni-ki's eyes. Without any hesitation he leans in and kisses Ni-ki, the younger one of course kissing back because he missed it so much. This will definitely go through the whole internet but someone needs to be the first right? After some seconds they back away and words can't describe how happy they are right now. "So you know you'll also kinda be king now right...?"

"Mhm... i've been preparing for that"

"Good, so boyfriends?"

"I thought you'll never ask" And with that Ni-ki kisses him again.