: 36 :

Everyone is slowly starting to gather around at the meeting point. Sunoo looks besides him and sees Hyunwoo talking to Ni-ki, who is clearly irritated by it. Ni-ki's friend are also no where to be found so Ni-ki does not really have someone to rely on. 

"Hey im so sorry but i need so ask Sunoo something, talk to you later" Sunoo suddenly hears and before he knows he feels an arm around his shoulders, walking away from Hyunwoo and the crowd. Sunoo gulps and just lets Ni-ki take him where he wants to take him. They finally stop walking and Ni-ki lays his eyes again on Sunoo's necklace. 'Ah, so now you're wearing it"

Ni-ki wants to touch it again but Sunoo gets out of Ni-ki's arm and takes some steps away. He puts the necklace under his shirt and wants to walk away but Ni-ki stops him. They're not even here for a day and he's already never been this close to Ni-ki. It confuses him a lot but it also scares him very much.

"I said i needed to ask you something."

"Wasn't that just something you said to Hyunwoo to get away from him? Your friends weren't there so i was your first target, now please let me go before people think we're close-" Sunoo yelps as he's being pulled to Ni-ki, faces just centimetres away from each other. Sunoo looks to the ground and tries to ignore that he's starting to heat up, something thats pretty visible because of the blush that's appearing on his face.

"It was not. I did some research on your necklace and it said that only people with a very high rank can get something like that. You either stole it... or you're a member of a royal family..." Ni-ki says and Sunoo's face immediately fades away from red and starts to become very pale. His heartbeat is speeding up, making his breathing getting more uneven. Sunoo wildly shakes his head and tries to get out of Ni-ki's hands. "Tell me, am i in contact with a thief or a royal family member??"

"I-it's none of you fucking business!!" Tears are falling down and Sunoo starts to get weaker. He stops moving and tries to catch his breath, while Ni-ki just keeps on waiting for an answer. Sunoo sniffs and looks up into Ni-ki's deadly eyes. "F-for someone who said that i n-needed to stay away from you... y-you're pretty into me..."

"What?? I am not!!"

"Fucking l-liar!! Please just let me go!! I dont need to g-give you an answer"

"But you need too! I need an answer so that i can- Sunoo?!" Ni-ki suddenly catches Sunoo who just fainted. He gets out his mind and starts listening to his heart, a heart that tells him to take care of Sunoo. He tries to wake Sunoo up but nothing seems to work. He picks him up and  brings him back to the rest. "M-Mr.Kim...!"

Ni-ki gets over to Mr.Kim and all the attention is going to them. Everyone starts to stand around them but Mr.Kim tells everyone to back away to give Sunoo some space. The look on Mr.Kim's face isn't nice at all so Ni-ki is already preparing for all the harsh words he'll hear soon. Heeseung and Sunghoon also arrive and look in shock at the two younger boys. Ni-ki looks at them with regret in the eyes and he honestly doesn't know if the older two are worried or mad. Ni-ki just follow Mr.Kim to the medical room.

"Explain." Mr.Kim immediately says and him and Ni-ki getting out of the medical room.

"We were talking... and he just suddenly fainted... that's all"

"More in detail."

"I just wanted to ask him something about his necklace, its very unique so i wanted to know where its from but he didn't want to answer me so i got mad... and he started panicking... we were arguing and he fainted... look im very sorry sir... i really did not mean this to happen..."

"My gosh, if someone doesn't wanna answer you then let them, its his own personal business and that necklace probably means a lot to him, don't go out of your way young man, i know you're a very intense and irritated person but you dont need to show that to other people, especially someone who just started learning in a real school. Leave Sunoo alone and give him some space, you never liked him so then don't interact with him when it's not needed, you'll do the dishes today and tomorrow. Don't let me send you back home." Mr.Kim says and Ni-ki nods before he walks away.

But in some type of way i cant leave Sunoo alone...