: 03 :

And another stupid first meeting of the year. This has been happening since forever because it's an tradition in the royal family, something Sunoo is getting sick and tired off.

He has absolutely no say in anything they discuss and when they ask him something he always gets cut off or they don't agree because 'he's just a child'.

Entering his 17th year he did notice some slight changes, changes that people around him wouldn't care about but he surely cares about it. Now does that give him hope to speak out in this meeting? Absolutely not but you never know, or it's just because he'll be king in 5 months.

Sunoo sitting at the very beginning of the table looks at his family with an uninterested face. Again talking about the rules, again talking about money, again talking about how they need to change the health of their town, again about working with each other. Stuff that do not really matter to Sunoo, he only has an eye on something else.

"And you Sunoo, is there something you want??" His dad finally or actually suddenly says. Sunoo did hear him but it really sinks in as he sees all the eyes of his family looking at him with hope and interest.

The question now is will he make up something to please his family and get cut off eventually or will he be selfish and choose for his own goal.

Fuck it.

"I surely do agree with you all, the plans and ideas sound great but as you all know i'll be king in 5 months, i've been hidden for way too long so i want to go to school" Sunoo confidently says but the fear starts to take over as his uncle starts to laugh, then his aunt, grandmother, dad, niece, the whole family you can name. He never felt this powerless, this hurt, this humiliated...

He's again not being heard but this time it's worse, they laugh at him as if it's the most stupid thing ever. His whole family knows since he's being born that he would get exposed when he's 18 and when he'll be crowded to be king. He and his family don't know other than that. Sunoo also never spoke about getting out of the castle, he all buckled up his emotions and feelings and wrote it all down in tons of books he wrote and locked it up very good.

"I-I really mean it... i'm not jo-"

"Son, please, we've explained it to you for so many times and you never told us this so you think we believe you?? You're being home schooled and you will show yourself when you're being crowned, stop joking with us" Sunoo's dad speaks out and everyone just keeps on laughing. The sound of laughing that only keeps on getting louder and louder in Sunoo's ears. He swallows his upcoming tears away and leaves the table, his family not caring about him even though he's the topic of the conversation now.

Guards would usually follow him around but the aura around Sunoo screams so not come near him and that's exactly what they do. The sadness really makes the walk from the meeting room to Sunoo's room seem like an hour walk. The longer he walks the more his vision becomes blurry as he finally accepts to drop some tears. While silently starting to cry he opens the door of his room and immediately closes it while dropping on his knees, crying out loud in his own space.

He always behaves and does what his family wants but when he wants something people never listen to him. How do they expect Sunoo to be king if they never listened to him? If they don't do what Sunoo wants? If they don't respect Sunoo? If they don't let Sunoo be free as a kid?