: 38 :

Sunoo opens his eyes and looks around the tent, spotting Heeseung and Sunghoon sitting next to each other, playing games. Sunoo smiles lightly and tries to sit up straight but it doesn't go that smooth. The two older boys notice it and help Sunoo to sit up straight.

"You're finally awake, are you okay??"

"I'm okay... just still a little bit light headed... how long was i gone??"

"Almost two days, well the day you fainted and the day after that, it's wednesday now" Sunghoon says and Sunoo's eyes widen. He never thought that he would be gone for that long. He never panicked like that before and since he has been going to school he has had it twice. Is this a reason why his parents didn't want him to go to school?? But how will he handle stuff if. he'll be king? What if- "Sunoo?? You still here?"

"Hmm what??" Sunoo looks into Sunghoon's eyes and smiles lightly as he realised that he was getting a bit too much in his head. He feels so guilty towards them, he's actually so scared to see their reactions off him being actually the new king soon. They have always been so kind to him and all Sunoo does is lie to them. "I'm sorry"

I'm sorry for lying all the time...

"No it's okay, you're still not a 100% okay so we get it but we do wanna ask you if you want to walk a round for a bit, fresh air will do you good" Heeseung says and Sunoo just nods. The older boys help Sunoo get up and put a blanket around him to still keep him warm. They open the tent and Sunoo walks out, being hit by the sun. Suddenly he feels an arm around his shoulders for support, he looks behind him and sees Heeseung. "Don't worry, we got you"

They starts walking around and Sunoo spots a group of people doing a game. He tells the others if they can watch them so they lead Sunoo there. The other students spot Sunoo and immediately want to ask him a lot of questions but Mr.Kim jumps in and tells everybody to leave Sunoo alone. Sunoo sighs and just looks at his classmates running over the field to catch each other.

Ni-ki on the other hand didn't even notice that Sunoo finally woke up again. He finally has the energy to do something again because he still feels very guilty about what he did to Sunoo. He really wants to forgot about all of it so he really is only focused on the game now. Even tho he ran past Sunoo many times, he still didn't notice the older one.

"Urgh fuck" Ni-ki says as he feels his classmate grab him by his arm so he turns around and sees Hyunwoo with a smirk on his face. Ni-ki immediately rolls his eyes and wants to walk away but Hyunwoo's grip is getting tighter. In reaction he tries to get out of Hyunwoo's grip but nothing seems to work. "C-can you please let me go?"

"Why would i? I caught you so you're mine now"

"This isn't a dating show you know so pl-please let me go!" Ni-ki yells as the grip keeps on getting tighter. Ni-ki normally isn't the person to feel weak but ever since this trip began he didn't really feel well, he's feeling all over the place. Hyunwoo pouts and pulls Ni-ki closer but stops as he hears a soft voice speaking up.

"Ya Hyunwoo, let him go, i'm the leader of our tent group and i need to keep an eye on you" Sunoo says and Hyunwoo looks with disgust at him. Ni-ki's eyes just widen as he finally notices Sunoo being here, it feels really weird to see him after the incident.

"You were down for two days, i became the leader so-"

"Did i agree with that? No. So please let him go and listen to me, im being nice here" Sunoo says and stands next to Ni-ki. Hyunwoo rolls his eyes and lets Ni-ki finally go, before walking away. Ni-ki sighs out of relief and looks into Sunoo's eyes, honestly not knowing what to say. "No problem... and don't worry, im doing okay now but please... as you once said before to me, just stay away from me... i dont know if you already thought about that but i just wanted to tell you, we are clearly not a match so lets keep it that way"

"S-sunoo..."

"No it's ending here, leave me alone please... and if you're interested in me... approach me in a sweet way because i've already went though enough stuff in my life..." And with that Sunoo walks away from Ni-ki, telling Sunghoon and Heeseung he wants to go back to his tent.

Im slowly starting to regret my choice of going to school... or do i regret starting to like him...?