: 64 :

"Follow me" A guard opens the door and the other two boys look up with a lot of question on their face. It's been 3 days since it all happened and nothing big has happened until now. Sunoo and Ni-ki have been talking to each other for day and night, not running out of material to talk about. 

With a deep breath in they both get up and quickly hold each others hands. They follow the guard and Sunoo lowkey really missed walking around the castle even tho he does not want to admit he likes walking around. Ni-ki just looks around, his mouths almost dropping on the floor. The older notices and giggles softly at the younger ones admiration of the castle. 

At the entrance of the ballroom Sunoo sees Beomgyu and Jeongin standing there but it's not with the aura they usually have. Sunoo starts to get worried and looks in their eyes where only pain can be seen. Sunoo wants to speak up but the other two shake their heads and look down at the floor. He just accepts it but he's really happy that they are at least still here.

"When i open the door just walk towards the stage and sit down. No talking, no weird movements and straight faces. Got it?" The guard asks and the other two just nod, not knowing what will happen behind those doors. The door gets opened and immediately the two boys are left in shock by the amount of flashes their seeing. It now hits Sunoo, they're about to have a speech, a speech that will be broadcasted. 

Without any thought Sunoo starts to walk and drags Ni-ki with him. On their way to the stage they see people from school but what hits the most is that their friends are sitting on stage. Jay, Jake, Jungwon, Heeseung and Sunghoon all sit there with blank faces but Sunoo knows that they all want to run away from this all.

I brought them into hell...

Sunoo and Ni-ki get on stage, not letting go of each other as they turn around and Ni-ki's face drops as he sees some familiar faces on the first row. His own parents and sister. Tears start to build up in his eyes and he wants to run over to them but Sunoo stops him, guards already on the edge to stop Ni-ki's action too. Sunoo shakes his head and Ni-ki nods, tears falling down. Sunoo helps Ni-ki sitting down and he sits down next to him.

"My beloved son everyone, upcoming king, the well known hidden prince~ what a delight your were these past 3 months, every school day in our tiny little garden house to study~ thinking it was the most amazing idea you had but oh look at this, it turned out to be your worst idea yet" The king speaks up as he walks into the room with the queen, all eyes and cameras falling on them. Sunoo feels his whole body heat up but for all the wrong things. He's gripping onto his pants in anger and tries his best to calm down. "Today we're here to talk about my son and the tragedy he has caused. Beloved friends, teachers and schoolmates of Sunoo, thank you all for coming to this special occasion. First i would like to ask some questions to Sunoo's friends."

Fucking hell. Stop asking them these stupid questions, they're terrified.

"Thank you all, i would like ask Jungwon to come and stand next to me" The king says and Jungwon gulps before he gets up to stand next to the king. "I heard you were the first one that knew about Sunoo. Did he just tell you or were you already suspecting something?"

"Why would i suspect something about him being the hidden prince? Because he never been to school? Because he couldn't dance at first? Because he was social awkward? Because he was simply not like us? No i never suspected him because even he is a normal human being. He told me because he trusted me with the information that was causing him pain, lonelinesses and sadness."

"Are you telling me the truth? You suddenly became his best friend, are you using him?"

"What the heck are YOU assuming sir?? Can't two boys just suddenly become best friends? I knew he had Heeseung and Sunghoon but once you feel a connection then you go for it. If he rejected me then i would accept that but he didn't so i stayed right by his side. Im not fake and i'll always be there for Sunoo. Prince or not, I dont care" Jungwon rolls his eyes and sits back down on his chair. Sunoo looks over at him and the thankfulness is all writing over his face. 

"Next we have Heeseung and Sunghoon, please stand next to me" The king says and the two boys do as he says. "You two were Sunoo's first friends and you two helped him a lot the first few weeks. I hear you two are the top students and that you two are even a hot topic of whether you two date or not. I don't want to bury my nose into it but dont you two think its better to keep your relationship on the low and out of the public?"

"Sir... why would you say something like that..." Heeseung says and his heart starts to beat very fast. He starts to fidget with the end of his sleeves and his sight starts to get blurry. Flashbacks. Only flashbacks of his childhood start to wander around his mind. "We-we-"

"Are you homophobic sir?? Our relationship is OUR responsibility. I love Heeseung so much so dont you dare talk like that. We have our own issues and we will figure it out all by ourself like we always do. We dont need the king's opinion on it. It's just all a coincidence that we are the top students and that we're a hot topic. People always assume we're thing when we're not, not now at least. Even if we were a thing, do we need to tell everyone? Do we need to come out? Do we need to scream it of the roof? Homophobic people will always be there but who cares. We are two people in love just like other people. If people choose to talk about us then okay but we're not going to keep it low just because we're top students and two boys. This is bullshit." Sunghoon says and takes Heeseung with him to sit back down. Heeseung holds onto Sunghoon's hands and buries his head in Sunghoon's neck, Sunghoon stroking Heeseung's back.

What the fuck dad...