𝑰𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒂𝒏 𝑩𝒓𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝑨𝒓𝒅𝒆𝒏 {𝔓.27}...

The next morning, Zohe woke up to find Arden beside her. She contemplated her feelings for him, questioning if he cared. Arden woke up and playfully remarked about his looks.

Arden smirks "Am I that handsome?

Zohe answer with a No.

Arden asks grabbing her waist tightly "Then why are you staring?

Zohe clears her throat and replies "Because you look good while sleeping, but when you wake up, you look like a nightmare. "

Arden rolls his eyes "you know, girls die on me."

Zohe laughs " They must be idiots, not me."

Arden sighs "So, you know how to offend."

Zohe Gives a smile

Arden went to the washroom and returned after getting fresh. He noticed Zohe still in bed.

Arden asked " Are you going to sleep the whole day?"

Zohe sighs "Yeah, that's my plan for today. Are you going to work?"

Arden answer with no.

Zohe raises her eyebrows "pagal and you question me about sleeping the whole day"

Arden said "Huh."

Zohe didn't reply.

Arden teases her"O Mrs. Arden, it's not India."

Zohe huffs "I said you are an idiot."

Arden questioned "Why? Just because I skip work? Then you are more idiotic because you haven't even written one book after coming here."

Zohe replied "I left it"

Arden asks "Why? But what about the new chapter of Sea Garden? It was going to be released."

Zohe smirks "So, you read my book, huh? "

Arden shrugged "Oh no, I...was just...I don't, you remember, we are competitors, and I always take every small detail about them. By the way, isn't your daughter coming today?"

Zohe asked " Huh."

Arden asked "Your daughter."

Zohe laughs it out "Who? I don't have any child. When did this daughter take birth?"

Arden response"Ziya. I think your memory is getting weak."

Zohe laughed.

"Why are you laughing?" Arden asks in confusion

Zohe replied "Because Ziya isn't my daughter. Yeah, she is just like my daughter, but she is a small sis to me."

Arden didn't reply

Zohe spoke up"Leave it. She isn't going to come right now. She will come tomorrow. I don't know why, but Amira and Arush are fully enjoying every moment, and here I am in bed. I will kill arush. And you know what he said to me tomorrow?"

Arden asks in confusion "what?"

"He is engaged. "She smiles while saying it

Arden eyes are wider in shock "What?"

Zohe shrugs it out "Yeah, I was in the same shock, but I'm happy for him. He found someone better."

"Now, can you get ready?" Arden ask

Zohe looks at him and gives him "what are you saying" eye

Arden replied "We are going to my company, i can't let you sleep whole day and get fat"

Zohe said in anger "But I'm sleepy. I don't want to."

Arden said "We will eat outside."

Zohe jumped off the bed "Great, then I'm coming. I don't want to eat homemade food from your hand. It sucked."

Arden looks at her in disbelief "What..."

As Arden was in the living room, he started the T.V, and the news shocked him. Zohe also came downstairs, equally surprised to hear tha Raen, was found dead, his body fully burned except for his hands and legs. The authorities suspected it to be Raen

Follow me for more.