𝑰𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒂𝒏 𝑩𝒓𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝑨𝒓𝒅𝒆𝒏 {𝔓.1}

Zohe was in her room, her soon-to-be-husband's words echoing in her head: "You are a murderer. If you hadn't told them to stay at your place, nothing would have happened. Wish to God to save you because it wouldn't take me a single minute to destroy you, MY LOVE." He emphasized the words "MY LOVE," leaving Zohe unsettled.

Amira rushed into the room, shouting, "DIDI!" Zohe snapped back to reality and asked, "What happened, Amira? Why are you shouting?"

"Suhana aunty is at the door outside," Amira replied. Zohe went outside, opened the door, and was tightly hugged by Suhana, who asked if she was fine.

After breaking the hug, Zohe, feeling off and traumatized, she told everything Arden had said to Suhana, Suhana comforted her, assuring her that it wasn't her fault that robbers killed Arden's parents.

Zohe questioned

"why my life is so challenging."

Suhana consoled her, suggesting that maybe this time it wouldn't be as bad, and Zohe might meet the love of her life. Zohe sighed, expressing uncertainty.

Suhana asked if she could pose some questions. Zohe agreed, and Suhana's first question left her speechless: "Is he the same boy you used to have a crush on in the orphanage? The guy who used to come with his parents? Are these people who died was his parents?" Suhana repeated the question.

"It was before R—leave it. Now I don't even like him," Zohe replied.

"Ok so when is he coming "

Suhana asked her

"Who, Arden? Tomorrow he is coming, and the wedding is in a few days," Zohe responded. Suhana gets excited, and starts talking bout preparations, but Zohe wasn't enthusiastic.

Suhana assured her that Arden wouldn't hurt her.

"I know. I'm not worried about myself; I'm worried about Amira," Zohe sighed.

"You know that won't happen, so chill. Now I'm going; Sid must be waiting for me. He'll be very happy to hear about his little sister's wedding," Suhana said before leaving.

Follow me for more.