𝑰𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒂𝒏 𝑩𝒓𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝑨𝒓𝒅𝒆𝒏 {𝔓.22}...

Amira entered the room and hugged Zohe. Zohe turned in surprise.

"AMIRA"
Zohe hugs her tightly

Amira says  struggling "Didi, can't able to breathe. This hug is so tight."

Zohe smiles "Sorry, but I will not leave now."

Arush huffs "Wah, everyone loves Amira. Am I a stranger?"

Zohe laughs it out " Someone is jealous, and you are not a stranger. Come here."

Arush comes and hugs Zohe

Arden's Blood boils in anger

Arden calls Zohe "Love..."

Zohe replied " Yes?"

Arden responded "Love... Don't you want to get ready? We have to go."

Zohe  asked "Where?"

Arden Mentioned "Lily's birthday party."

Zohe says "But you can go alone. I don't even know her, and also, how can I leave Amira and Arush here alone? They will get bored."

Arush replied "I am not a kid, yaar. You go, and I also have to go with Amira. We have decided to go for dinner and also someone is waiting for me"

Zohe asked in confusion "someone?"

Arush replied

"Ya, I can't keep her waiting "

Zohe was astonished with his statement
Suddenly Arden Interrupted

"See, What will you do here alone now? Be ready in 20 minutes."

Arush said "I will come over tomorrow to drop Amira. Also, you both should spend some time together."

Zohe didn't reply.

Arush sighs and bids his goodbye "So, we are leaving Bye"

Zohe replied" Bye." And hug Amira for the last time

Zohe drops them at their car, and they leave. Zohe goes inside the room she saw Arden is already Ready for the part

Zohe mocks him in her mind "Is he human or what? How can someone be this fast?"

Arden smirks and asks" Love, are you checking me out?"

Zohe replied with hesitation" Huh? Who said that? I was just..."

Arden smiles "Love, don't lie. You were just checking on me"

Zohe says "No..."

Zohe goes inside the washroom, ignoring Arden. Arden then goes outside and waits for her. After half an hour...

Arden sighs "Where is she? Why do they take so much time to get ready?"

Zohe says from behind "We are girls. We are not like boys who just wear a suit and are done. We have to do makeup, hair, and all that stuff. It takes time"

Hearing Zohe's voice, Arden takes a turn and sees her. She looks beautiful, she was wearing the Gown he gifted her

Zohe says "Let's go now."

Arden just nodded

They go inside the car. Zohe is getting nervous and maybe scared.

Arden noticed her weird behavior and asked "Love, what happened?"

Zohe replied "Huh? Nothing. I'm fine."

Arden assured her with his smile" Don't be scared. I'm here."

Zohe says in a low voice "Be with me."

Arden words make her feel good ,when he says that he will never leave her

Zohe replied with thanks.

After they reach.

Zohe's POV:

We reached, and it was so beautiful. The garden was covered with flowers and lights, just like how it was when I celebrated my last birthday with my parents. I feel sad, but it's not time for that. I hold Arden's hand because I don't want to face Raen alone. He is just disgusting.

Arden's POV:

As we entered, she held my hand. I know why she did it, but she never told me what happened in the past. Nor does she reveal about her dad  or his death. I didn't know that his daughter would be just like him—, now I know why dad wanted me to Marry her, he just wanted his Best friend daughter to be happy with us, Mr. kuresh was to happy to meet his daughter after ages that last thing he wanted to see is his daughter wedding that why, maybe that why he marry his daughter soon enough but who expected raen to be jerk , Zohe is just crazy, caring, sweet, innocent. Father and daughter are just a carbon copy of each other. They love to hide secrets. But unfortunately, I'm not part of their life and never will be. I have my own life. After this mess gets settled and one year is done, I will leave her. She is getting on my brain and heart, I can't do anything. Before I become crazy, I have to leave her and forget about all this shit.

Follow me for more.