𝑰𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒂𝒏 𝑩𝒓𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝑨𝒓𝒅𝒆𝒏 {𝔓.21}...

Zohe cut the call, and Arden agreed to go with her. In the car, Zohe's mood was crushed, as her anticipation of spending time with Amira turned into a mess.

Zohe asked "where are we?"

Arden replied "Mary Brown's."

Zohe was confused
"Huh"

Arden Sigh replied " fast-food restaurant."

Soon they reach And went Inside, they ordered their food, and Arden's continuous observation made Zohe uneasy.

Zohe questioned "Why are you staring at me? You look creepy right now."

"Because I want to, Love" Arden said in a husky voice

Zohe shook her head and said "You are weird."

Arden replied "And you are an idiot."

Zohe rolls her eyes "I know that. I'm the idiot who married a man like you"

Arden make an fake angry face

After they eat and was about to leave , Lily and her fiancé Raen entered. Zohe was shocked to see her ex-husband Raen. Arden knew Raen was Zohe's husband but was unaware of the nightmares she associated with him. Raen knew Zohe was at this place and he wanted to face her , he was dying to see the fear in her eyes after months of  hiding and just messaging Zohe, also the fact he was fed up seeing the happy face of Zohe with Arden since months. Raen smirked, and Zohe held Arden's sleeve, receiving reassurance from him.

Raen smirks "Look who is here, Mr. Arden and Miss Zohe."

Arden said in anger "It's not Miss Zohe; it's Mrs. Arden."

Lily was shocked and confused about what Arden was saying.

Lilly asks leaving Raen's side "Arden, what are you saying?"

Arden realised that lily was also there but he didn't want to seem weak in front of raen, he grabs Zohe and pulls her but his side and said " Zohe is my wife and Mrs. Arden"

He puts a fake smile

Lily was shocked and angry, but she remained silent, fearing that Raen would break off the wedding if exposed and she don't want to create any mess in her modeling career

Arden said" Zohe, let's go."

As they were leaving, Raen held Zohe's hands.

Raen smiles "Miss Zohe, sorry, Mrs. Arden, we didn't introduce ourselves."

Zohe didn't say anything, fighting back tears from memories of abuse and force by Raen.

Arden replied "We can introduce ourselves, but not now."

He grabs Raen hand and said

"It's not good to touch a married woman , is it, I guess you forget you have fiance "

Arden taunted

Raen leaves Zohe's hand

Raen leaves her "Okay, cool so then we will meet tonight at Lilly's birthday party, and yes, you can bring your wife and any other people you want to."

Arden forgets Lilly's birthday "Yes, tonight we will meet and see what will happen next".

They left, and it started raining. Zohe and Arden got inside the car. The drive was silent, and tears rolled down Zohe's eyes.

Arden said "Take this napkin."

She took it but didn't respond.

Arden says "You know when I was small, I used to cry whole day. Ask why"

Zohe didn't respond

Arden sighs "Hmm, don't you want to hear?"

Zohe didn't respond

"Ok..."

"Wait...tell me why." Zohe says struggling to stop her tears and speak

Arden smiles and replies xBecause I was weak, and you know weak people get easily targeted. Tell me, do you want to target or become a target?"

Zohe says "I want to target the one that hurt me."

Arden stops the car and looks at her "Don't cry then. Today will be your last day when you cry, and after that, I don't want to see tears in those eyes."

Zohe was still crying, and Arden sighs

"The more you cry, the less time you will have to target someone. I promise I will be with you. I don't care about your past; you can share it with me anytime. But don't let our past affect your future." He says wiping the tears off her eyes

Zohe nodded.

Arden didn't know what to do, he ask her To come outside

Zohe looks at him and mentioned "it's raining"

He smiles

Zohe felt assured by his smiles and they comes outside

The whole highway was empty and it was raining nicely
Arden holds her hand and says

"Wanna dance"

Zohe looks at him in complete shock

"Are you Crazy, I mean just-"

Arden interrupted her by grabbing her waist

Zohe laugh and says

"Without song"

Arden smiled and replied "I have my phone in car wait"

He pick a good song at loud voice and opens the door of the car so the sound can perfectly reach to them

The whole moment was just awesome

After reaching home, Zohe freshened up. Arden felt uneasy, not knowing why seeing her made him angry towards Raen.

Someone knocked on the door, and Arden opened it to find Amira and Arush

Amira asked grabbing Arden leg "Mr., did you take care of my Didi?"

Arden smiles and replies "I took care of her, I guess."

Arush: Amira you should leave Arden, or else he will fall.

Amira asked "Ok...where is Didi?

"You mean your mom?"

Amira says "Arrey, I mean Zohe Didi."

Arden sighs " She is upstairs; let me show you the way."

Follow for more