𝑰𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒂𝒏 𝑩𝒓𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝑨𝒓𝒅𝒆𝒏{𝔓.14}...

Arden opens the door, and there stands Lily in a beautiful outfit—a short dress and heavy makeup.

" miss you. Why didn't you call me? You said you were on a business trip," lily said, batting her eyelashes.

"Yeah, I was busy, Lily." Arden attention was fully on Zohe. Arden didn't want it, but he was attracted to something towards her—maybe it's fate that our lives are connected.

Zohe was disappointed. The way he called her, it broke Zohe from the inside. But then she came to her senses. She shouldn't be sad. Then she remembered why she said she didn't even love him. But then the memory came to her brain—Arush proposed to her. Now she regrets rejecting it

Flashback:

Arush proposed to Zohe, but she rejected him because at that time, Amira was only 1 year old, and she wanted to take care of her.

"Okay, then I will wait for you,"  arush said with sadness.

"You should move on. We will never be together except as friends," she said with a sad smile.

"I will move on if you fall in love or marry someone who isn't me," he smiles, breaking her heart even more.

"Let's forget what happened and behave like friends," she smiled

Flashback End:

Flashback on the Wedding Day:

"After Wedding"

Arush comes to her room.

"Zohe, I want to talk to you," he said with seriousness.

"Hmm," she said while fixing her dress.

"Do you like Arden?" Arush asked

"Huh, me actually," she hesitated.

"I knew you didn't like him. Then why are you marrying him? I told you I will wait for you. Why?" he said with a sad smile.

"This m..." She was stuttering.

"When you realize you don't like him and want to come back to me, I will be there for you, always until you reject me."Arush replied with a sad smile

"See, Arush, you should move on because now I'm married, and I can't be yours."

Arush interrupted her "But-"

"Try to understand. I can't let anyone come into my heart because I know it will hurt one day," she said with a sad smile.

"Still."
He said with a drop voice

"Promise me you will move on soon."
Zohe said

Arush sighs. "Fine."

And he stormed out But something else was in his mind or should be say someone else
And he gets a call and suddenly a smile forms on his face

But soon he realised what he was doing "smiling for no use"

Flashback End:

Lily was flirting with Arden, but this time it was different. First, he used to respond to her, but now his focus is on Zohe. Meanwhile, Zohe was in her wedding dress, feeling like she would kill herself in this dress.

"Babe, who is she?" Lily ask in confusion.

"She is my relative," he says shamelessly.

"She looks awful in her dress," Lily said with a disgusted face.

"I'm following tradition, not flirting with a man with that little piece of cloth. I mean, why do you wear one?" Zohe burst out

Lily heard everything, and anger boiled within her as she stormed over in anger.

"You little ****," lily cursed in anger.

" Wanna listen to Indian slangs you would be in more shock, do you wanna try huh?" She said, trying to control her anger.

"What are you saying?"lily gets confused

"This is called a lack of knowledge," Zohe smirks.

"Lily, you should leave," he said looking at Zohe. He was stuck in confusion about what to do.

"But I want to stay for tonight," she replied with sadness.

"No, I said leave means leave," he said, getting irritated.

"Okay, fine. I'm leaving," she rolled her eyes.

Follow me for more.