𝑰𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒂𝒏 𝑩𝒓𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝑨𝒓𝒅𝒆𝒏 {𝔓.18}...

Next morning

Zohe wakes up and sees Arden. She feels bad for him because he missed his work to stay with her.

Zohe then goes to the washroom to freshen up. When she comes out, she sees Arden awake, and the nurse had brought breakfast for her.

Arden asked "Are you okay?"

Zohe replied " Thank you."

Arden raises his eyebrows "For what?"

Zohe smiled and replied "For everything you did for me."

"I can even die for you, love."he winks at her.

Zohe feels embarrassed, and the nurse goes outside smiling.

Zohe asks "you can go to your work."

Arden shrugs "Nah, I don't want to."

Zohe asked Why, Arden just told her that he isn't in the mood to do work

Zohe looks at him with an "Okay" expression.

After few days

Doctor discharged Zohe and they later went home and Lily is already there, sitting on the couch. When she sees Arden, she rushes towards him and hugs him.

Lily said "Honey, I miss you."

Arden isn't focusing on her

Arden tells Zohe to go to her room and he goes to the couch and sits. She follows him like a puppy and sits beside him.

Zohe goes inside the room.

Lily says "Today is my engagement; you have to come. I know you're jealous of Raen, but you have to show him how powerful you are. And don't forget our plan; you have to mess up today's engagement."

Arden sighs "I will try."

Lily said in anger " What is happening to you these days? You never focus on me; you focus on that relative of yours. What do you mean, "I will try"? Are you letting me marry Raen?"

Arden told lily that Zohe is weak, and she needs someone.

Lily asked "Don't you love me?"

Arden was thinking something as he didn't reply

Lily asked "Arden, are you listening to me?"

Arden replied "yeah, I'm listening."

"Do you love me? "Lily says with sadness.

"Lily, I always love you and will love you"He replies with a smile that isn't real.

Lily then hugs him.

Arden is feeling disgusted, and guilt is building inside him.

" And, yeah, your relative is also allowed at my engagement. After all, she is your family, and your family is my family."She says with a smile.

Meanwhile...

Zohe is looking at both of them,  she is heartbroken. She feels sad seeing Lily and Arden. After all, she is a wife. Which wife will be happy seeing this?

Zohe sits on the bed, calms herself, and then dials a number to call Karan

After talking to Amira and Karan, she feels relieved, and Amira is going to come to her soon. Zohe decides not to focus on the past and live for Amira.

As she is thinking about it, she doesn't notice someone is standing at the door.

"Whom are you thinking about, love? "Arden asks with a smirk.

Zohe In her mind, "Here comes the monkey. I just hate him. His presence makes me feel disgusting."

Arden said" Love, I asked something."

Zohe huffs and says in her Hindi "what will you even do if I think about someone else, why do you even care"

Arden started Thinking, "Her Hindi, what do I do?"

He says "What are you saying? Repeat your words in English.

Zohe replied " My words are precious; I don't waste them repeating to an idiot person."

" I'm not an idiot." Arden said In irritation*

Zohe asks Why did Arden come in the room

" I don't need any permission to come inside my room and touch my things. "He grabs her.

Zohe is angry; she punches him so hard in his stomach that he lets her go.

"But you need my permission; do you understand?"She shows her tongue.

Arden said" Wait; I will show you."

He runs behind her.

"Shut this topic up and tell me why you came. "She says as her back hits the wall, he pins her.

Arden said" Be ready tonight; we're going to Lily's engagement."

Zohe asked in shock "That girl is getting married. You are so disgusting, but you know what? You both make a great couple. Cheaters belong to cheaters."

Arden gives her"whatever"Look

Zohe rolls her eyes and says "Mister, you can't do everything as you wish neither you can't keep me quiet "

Arden replied" I can do everything "

Zohe questioned "No, you can't. Can you stop the rain? Can you stop someone from dying?"

"Stop that nonsense talk and be ready; I'm going now; I have some work to do" Arden says
And later he leaves for his work

Follow me for more.