itoshi rin.

BOYFRIEND
itoshi rin | part two

teal-eyes gaze upon you, adoration visible in his gaze. itoshi rin's face melts the more he stares at you, admiring you as you laugh with your friends.

"you really like her, huh?"

the younger itoshi jumped by surprise when his older brother came up to him by surprise.

and like? like would be an understatement for what rin feels towards you. not even the word love is enough to describe what he feels.

"take care of her, rin. promise me that." the auburn head said and left his younger brother in daze.

rin smiled softly. "take care of her?" he whispered with adoration. a light blush rose up his cheek.

"rin!"

rin turned to the direction where the owner of the voice is at. his eyes met yours and oh boy, the poor guy was about to explode. i mean, who wouldn't drown in your (e/c)-eyes?

the younger itoshi froze as you jumped on him and hugged him tight. "how was practice?" you gave him your adoring smile.

he was glad to see you smiling frequently. and you were glad to.

"wah, you both are such an adorable couple. it reminds me so much of my younger days." an old lady passing by commented on the both of you.

"well... we aren't a-" rin was about to protest but you said your thanks to the old lady.

the old lady smiled at both of you and said her goodbyes. rin immediately looked at you. "why didn't you tell her we aren't a couple..?"

"oh, look at that! let's go, rin!" you ignored his question and dragged him to the ice cream cart.

but rin stopped you. "y/n..." he looked at you seriously.

you froze because rin never acted that way before. you thought you did something wrong. is it because of your answer to the old lady?

rin's cold touch dragged you out of your thoughts. he brushed your hair behind your ears without uttering a word.

"r- rin?!"

he dragged you by the wrist and pulled you to the ice cream cart silently. why was he acting that way? did your response really bother him that much?

"here's your ice cream." he gave you the ice cream, but you were still in daze- trying to process his gesture from earlier.

"y/n..?" he called out.

"i'm sorry, okay! i don't know what i did wrong, but i wanna apologize for whatever it is!" you bowed at him.

but, itoshi could only laugh at you. "what are you doing? you didn't do anything wrong."

your eyes widened. "but-! you didn't answer when i was talking to you! and-! nevermind..." you sighed and took the ice cream from him.

"i was just distracted by your beauty..." you heard him mutter and he didn't seem to notice that you heard him.

you smirked and decided to tease him. "aww, thanks, rin!"

"huh..? for what..?"

"nothing. let's go, boyfriend!" you smiled cheekily and grabbed his hand.

"b- boyfriend?!"