isagi yoichi.

COMPASS
isagi yoichi

warning: trigger warning! family problems!

like any kind of day, the l/n household is yet again another war place. cursed words thrown upon each other and loud-high-pitched voices echoed through your ears.

you scoffed at your parents immature well-being.

it annoys the shit out of you that some days they're so sweet then another day they act like they're at war or something.

you're just so sick of it.

the only support you have is your boyfriend's hoodie that you're grasping onto as if your life depends on it. you didn't want to bother him with your rants again so you bottled up your feelings.

his scent from the fabric of clothing was still strong. it's reminding you that even if he's far - you can still sense or feel that he's with you.

your eyes are swollen that's why it's preventing you from crying. your mind is empty, your thoughts are filled with nothing but the desire and will to end it all.

the only thing holding you back is him, isagi yoichi. your lover and the only reason why you're still living.

isagi is the source of your warmth during the coldest times in your life.

through the ups and downs of each version of yourself- he supported you and stayed by your side.

he loves you so much and his smile alone is the only hope of your will to stay in a world filled with evil. in your case, isagi yoichi is the kindest and wholehearted person you've ever met.

even in different universes and lives you'll live- he'll always be the gum stuck to your solemn. the sherlock to your watson. the other piece of your heart.

the word love is not enough to express what he feels for you. he loves you in many ways as possible.

if the gods are real, then you're thanking them for giving you a literal angel that came and saved your miserable life.

yoichi is like your compass. the one that guides you when you get lost in your negative thoughts. he repaints the vision of what you see in the world with his smiles.

because his presence for you is your world. as cheezy as it sounds- you won't lie.

after all, he's the only reason why you're living.

ZEI'S CHITCHAT:

i'm so sorry if i'm writing short one shots again (⁠╥⁠﹏⁠╥⁠) and if you're dealing with depression or fam issues please don't be afraid to seek help !! there are always people around that will help you!