kaiser michael.

DO I WANNA KNOW
kaiser michael

"do i wanna know? if this feeling flows both ways..."

you heard a familiar voice singing softly with the sound of a guitar accompanying them as they sing. you followed the sound, leading you to your band's main singer: kaiser michael.

kaiser noticed you and his eyes followed your figure as you walked towards him.

he stopped singing and smirked as you stood in front of him. kaiser placed his guitar by the side and greeted you.

"how's our lead singer doing?" he wrapped his arms around your shoulder, winking at you while doing so.

you scoffed and rolled your eyes. secretly, you enjoyed his company, but of course he shouldn't know that.

"shidou said we should get ready. we have a big crowd out there." you ignored what he said and removed his arms on your shoulder to which he frowned at.

"c'mon now, meine liebe. don't ignore me like that!" the singer scoffed and called out your name.

however, you ignored him and walked out without him noticing a pink tint on your cheek.

after your performance- which was a success, you can finally pack your things and get away from the man who keeps teasing you.

as you thought you were free from his presence, he was waiting for you outside the door. talk about backfire.

"kaiser?! what are you- shouldn't you be with shidou?!"

the male raised a brow, "why would i? i'm not allowed to be with you now?" he pouted.

his expression caught you off guard. you just wanted to leave. one way or another. "nevermind, please move out of my way."

kaiser wasn't amused by your statement and frowned. he caught your wrist and his other hand held your waist. "stop ruining the mood, meine liebe."

"stop calling me that!"

"eh? why not?" he smirked. "unless, you want me to call you by its english meaning. am i right, my love?" kaiser chuckled, seemingly amused by your reactions.

you smacked kaiser's head. "shut up! we already agreed to this! no nicknames in public!"

although, the singer just ignored what you said and only let out a chuckle. "but we're not in public, meine liebe. by the way, you did great out there! my girlfriend sang lovely, although her boyfriend did better."

"why you-!"

your boyfriend laughed and ran away before you could smack his head again. "catch me if you can! but don't catch my heart twice!"

"get back here, kaiser!"

ZEI'S CHITCHAT:

my writing changed sm, it's even worst than before (⁠༎ຶ⁠ ⁠෴⁠ ⁠༎ຶ⁠) i missed writing so i decided to give it a shot again, but this is TERRIBLE ISTG (⁠ノ⁠`⁠Д⁠'⁠)⁠ノ⁠彡⁠┻⁠━⁠┻