bachira meguru.

LOVE'S CONTRACT
bachira meguru

flashes of cameras continues second by second, capturing the beauty of their favorite love duo- bachira meguru and l/n y/n.

the male's fingers pulled his partner by the waist, getting her body close to his.

he whispered, "just follow my lead."

the h/c-haired model rolled her eyes at him and scoffed at his words. "for the love of money," she muttered before her partner smashed his lips at her- her eyes widened by the sudden act.

he pulled away, smirking in amusement by her expression.

"what was that for?!"

"to make a believable scene, what else could it be?"

they both glare at each other, but in the eyes of the others- they're like a sweet couple, a duo who has beauty. but they don't know what lies under those innocent acts of theirs.

l/n y/n, never expected herself to be caught in a fake relationship. neither did bachira meguru- it was just a dumb joke until their manager agreed without their consent.

"tell me, l/n, bachira, rumors spread that you both are dating, is that true?" the reporter asked them, curiosity found in their eyes.

the two-colored haired model chuckled, replying with an answer that disappointed the industry. "no, we're just co-workers."

"is that so? you two would have made a powerful couple."

their interview spread like wildfire, their fans didn't believe that the two were just co-workers but believed their theory instead.

when the rumors started becoming the daily talk, each of the models' managers had an agreement.

"you two will have to put an act of being partners, it's for the sake of your fans' satisfaction. your popularity will gain and the money will go to your pockets."

the two had no choice to agree, which leads us to where we are right now.

"one more month, one fucking month left and this is all over." y/n complained, side-glaring her fake-boyfriend.

he chuckled and placed a grin on his face, "oh but you're enjoying this aren't you?"

she scoffed and gave him a nasty look. "you're fucking with me right now, aren't you?"

how she wanted to rip off the grin he has.

"no need to deny it, n/n."

"ew, don't call me that."