hyoma chigiri.

VISIONS
hyoma chigiri | part one

it almost sounds so funny. what if i tell 'ya that someone can see a glimpse of their past if they get to interact with an object or with someone connecting through the memory?

no. it's not the past things like five-years ago, two-years ago. but instead, from your past life.

though, we can't say we'd get a hd vision. the memory would be a blur.

but still, sounds cool right? yeah, but not for chigiri hyoma. he finds it annoying when a random view from his past just blinds him suddenly when interacting with something or someone.

except today seems like an exception. and the male was glad to have a break from almost being blinded to death.

can't blame him though. the effects just come in randomly out of nowhere which can almost lead to a heart attack. but still, you can't deny that it would be cool, eh?

"chigiri! over here!" a voice familiar to chigiri called out, catching his attention and glancing at the side where the voice came from.

chigiri walked his way to his friends' table and took the vacant seat.

"so, how's everyone's break doing?" isagi yoichi, one of chigiri's friends that he met from project blue lock. a project where all underage soccer players join together and create a new birth to egoism in japan. something like that.

as the pink-scarlet haired friends chat, he decided to excuse himself and buy a drink to clench his thirst.

but the boy was too distracted by his phone, he didn't notice he was about to crash into someone. and just like that, both bodies ended up on the floor.

as chigiri was about to meet their face - another blinding light took place and showed another vision from his past.

almost everything could be seen except for a girl whose face is blurred. and the both of them were in tears..?

just as he could learn more, a voice pulled him out and he snapped back to reality.

"mister? are you alright? i'm really sorry!" chigiri looked at the person in front of him. they're a girl near his age. could it be that this girl is somewhat acquainted with him from his past?

but why were they crying?

chigiri was still in daze, it's like he's putting some pieces of puzzles together although some pieces are gone. so the puzzle is still incomplete.

"chigiri!" his friend called, snapping him out of his thoughts.

"what..? oh. i'm sorry, miss. i wasn't looking in my way."

"it's fine. i was also not looking so it's fine now. but please, be careful next time!" she smiled at him. gesturing that everything is alright.

chigiri stared at her before nodding his head and excused himself.

but still, he can't shake off the thought. among all the visions he saw, this memory. it's just bugging his mind for some reason. was it because this time, that person's face was blurred?

or was it because his heart ached when he stared into her eyes after viewing the past?

for some reason, he thought; were they past lovers?

ZEI'S CHITCHAT:

part two?? i decided to write this in third-person's view since it fits more!