reo mikage.

DEJA VU
reo mikage

the autumn leaves that once clung onto the branches of the trees are now flying to the ground with a simple hush of the wind.

it was peaceful, the only noise heard was the blow of cold-air brushing against the skin of an egoist standing across the park as he waited patiently for his friend.

purple-orbs gaze upon the empty park filled by the relaxing silence that calms your nerves. the sun is almost setting, while the color of the sky turns into a mixture of orange and red.

ten-minutes lasted, and yet- the white-haired friend of his is still missing.

normally, people would call the awaited person and ask where they could be.

but in mikage reo's case, he just shrugged it off and still waited for his lazy-ass-friend.

the blow of the wind attacked yet again, hitting the surface of the skin of the purple-head egoist- this time, the cold-breeze made him shiver.

reo sighed. his eyes wander around the place, and his purple-gaze caught the look of (e/c)-eyes.

he felt some sort of a familiar sense or feeling... the eyes of the stranger are too familiar yet he can't pinpoint where he saw those pool of (e/c)-eyes. deja vu, perhaps?

the eye-contact lasted for about two-minutes before the stranger looked away. a soft blush crawling up their cheek.

reo observed the person. everything about them looked too familiar. staring at their eyes again, a faint blush went up to his cheeks as he mesmerized the person.

they looked ethereal. the definition of a god(dess).

reo's been staring so much that the person he shot his gaze at - waved at him. he was a bit surprised by their action but still waved back at them. his lips curving slightly into a smile.

although, someone had to ruin the moment.

among all the time his friend can arrive- he chose the wrong time.

"reo. who are you waving at?"

"wrong timing, nagi..."

nagi arched his brow in a confused expression. knowing that he had just arrived - he knows nothing about what his rich friend is on about.

but moving on to mikage reo, he wishes to find out more about the stranger that he felt a familiar feeling with.

ZEI'S CHITCHAT:

hoping that y'all would understand what i'm writing 😓