hiori yo.

AN ANGEL
hiori yo

warning: may cause trigger! mentions of attempt suicide !

your (e/c)-sore-eyes gaze at the situation from below. like any other day, the street is busy as people are doing their daily routine.

your eyes caught some particular people- a family to be specific. it made you scoff.

but was it really a good idea to do this?

the desire to end it all. to be selfish and leave your friends behind because you can't handle the taste of reality anymore. is it worth it?

for you, it doesn't matter. you just wanted peace. the only way to experience that is to end your life.

not like your parents care about you anyways. after all, you aren't supposed to be in this world in the first place. a mistake. that's what you are.

you step foot against the railing, ready to jump off a high building.

that's it. everything will be over. as you were about to jump- a hand caught your wrist making you stop what you were about to do.

of course, you're surprised that someone actually stopped you. because you were sure that no one really goes to the rooftop of the building.

you glanced at your back to see who they could be. and you saw a pastel-blue-haired boy near your age staring at you with wide-eye; probably because he was shocked to see someone trying to commit suicide.

the boy looked ethereal. you could have sworn your heart raced not because of your failed attempt- but because of him.

"please don't end your life. i know everything is shit right now but don't do it."

you wanted to respond with 'mind your own business' but you stopped yourself. instead, you stayed silent and didn't respond.

he noticed he was still holding your wrist so he quickly let go and the warmth of his hand left your skin.

"i- if you need to talk about it. i'm here to listen- but only if you want to! i don't want to force you or anything.." he stuttered, the male doesn't know what to do in comforting someone but at least he tried..

"i'm fine."

"really? then do you want a hug? it can make you feel better, i promise!" he gave you a smile and your heart skipped a beat.

"uhm-" but before you could answer, he embraced you into his arms.

you were confused because he asked for consent but before you could answer he already hugged you. but you didn't mind, he felt warm which made you feel comfortable.

"uh thanks.." you said as he let go of you and nodded.

"well, i'll get going now. please don't do it. i'm sure there are people who care about you."

after that, the boy left leaving you dumbfounded. but the desire to end it all slowly left your thought because of him.

it's as if he's an angel who stopped you from ending your life.

ZEI'S CHITCHAT:

this is inspired by the song 'isang anghel' by zild :) isang anghel means an angel btw.