Riverdale

The following day started with breakfast at pops, after an event filled day at night, Jughead took Betty to a field which was weird for Betty because she had been all over Riverdale but she had never seen this field before. 

Jughead's POV
"babe, it's getting late we really should go pick up Axel at Archie's and make sure he is keeping him alive." Betty said pulling on his wrist just a tad to try to get him to go. 

"Just one more stop." I knew when I said that I might've given it away because my voice shook. 

"Okay Jug, your scaring me." She started to say but she was cut off by a series of loud noises. 

It scared her but I knew exactly what they were. 

She looked up in the sky and immediately started crying because the sky read: 

"Betty, will you marry me?" 

I got down on one knee and pulled out a ring. 

"Elizabeth Cooper these past years have been the craziest of my life but they have been with you and you make my life a million times better and to be honest I don't want a life if it's without you and our son, so will you become my wife so I know I won't have to." I said started to cry. 

Betty didn't even have to think about it. 

"YES!!" She said. 

I placed the ring on her finger and kissed her in the air as I swung her around like a cheesy movie. 

And they lived happily!

The end