The Third Man

Betty's POV
We were at Alice's and everything was locked up. I was staring at the door waiting for the inevitable, when the man in the hood stood before us once again. His piercing green eyes struck me. I've seen this guy before. Without a doubt I was overwhelmed with flashbacks and memories. This is the guy that shot me. I remembered. 

"Guys this is the guy that shot me." 

"What?" Jughead says. 

"I remember." I say with a laugh also remembering what happened in the hospital between Alice and I. I slowly turn and look at her. 

"Oh my God, your our mother." I say starting to cry. There was no time for that because the man in the hood was pounding on the door trying to get in. 

"Oh my God, this is the guy that robbed us at the diner." Alice points out. 

"All of them are connected? So these were never crazy incidents they were all purposely coming after us." I say. Alice ran into the bedroom for a good 30 seconds and came out right after the door was completely open and the man in the hood was in the house. 

"Take off the hood Alice yelled pointing a gun at him, at first he didn't listen and he took a step forward to Alice but she took a shot and got him in the shoulder and she ran to unmask him while he was distracted. 

He was facing the other direction so I didn't see his face but Alice did with a gasp she took a step back trying to comprehend it but once she did it was to late. The man jumped up pushing her into the wall and sprinting out the door. Without trying she stayed on the floor and started sobbing. 

"Alice who found you?" Jughead asks going to her. She didn't say a word. She didn't have to I knew and so did Archie.