The chapter at the end of the book

Betty's POV
My home is perfect. Our home, I can't wait till I'm completely back on my feet. I can go back to work and live my life. I'm unpacking the kitchen, when I find something. 

Jughead's journal? I think to myself. 

But I open it and find something titled "is it love or war." I put it down because if Jughead wanted me to see it he would've showed me. Looking up from a trance I see out of the corner of my eye my serpent jacket all folded. I miss my boys and Toni, I didn't really leave with a explanation I just started riding till something stopped me. I think I should go visit but part of me doesn't want me too. 

I look at the book again and open it up. It has 328 pages. It's completely full. I look at the ending and it's unfinished it's cut off in the middle of a chapter. I wonder why? In the same box is a yellow envelope, I open it and it's everything from Jughead's accident. X-rays, pictures of him in the hospital, and hospital bracelets. 

"Jug." I say aloud not realizing it. 

"I'm home!" I hear as the front door opens. I quickly toss them back in the box as he walks through the kitchen he sees the book go flying in the box. 

"Pfff that wasn't very secretive." He says. 

"I was unpacking and I found it. I didn't read it though." I say rambling. 

He gets closer and closer to me with a smile on his face. 

"Betts you can read it." He says. 

"What is it?" 

"Its the novel I was writing before I got in my accident." He says kind of sad. I felt so bad I just wanted to kiss him. 

"Your novel?" 

"Yeah, when I got in the accident I didn't finish it." 

"You should finish it." I tell him pretty loudly. 

"What!" 

"I'm serious, it's almost done and I haven't read it yet but I'm sure it's amazing!" 

"Are you crazy?" He asks me. 

"Yes, but that's not the point, love, you can be an author accident or no accident. Do you really want to work at the diner the rest of your life." 

"No, I guess not but.." 

"But nothing love, I believe in you and.." 

"And I'll think about it." He says cutting me off. 

"Really?!" I say excitedly. 

"I need time to see if I want to jump back into writing." He tells me. 

"Okay." 

"Okay." 

I peck him quickly and grab the book and take it to the couch to start reading it.