Hell Fire Part 2

Archie's POV
After running into the diner everything is in flames and I don't see Betty or Jughead's mom. 

As I'm making my way to the back of the diner I can here coughing. 

"Betty!" I yell. No response. 

As I'm tumbling through this diner that reminds me of pops. I feel my whole childhood come back in what felt like a flash of memories. All those times foster parents would meet Betty and I for the first time to 'approve of us.' It was always at pops. I can't have anything happen to her. I just got back. 

I eventually find her holding on for dear life to a woman with Betty shoving her body on top of her keeping her safe. 

"Betty come on we gotta get out of here." I say leaning down grabbing her hand. 

"No, she's unconscious. I'm not leaving her." 

I lean closer to her to check her pulse and can't find one. 

"Betty she's gone." I say. 

"What no she's fine." Betty replies. 

"Betty she must've inhaled a lot of smoke come on!" I say not nicely not sincerely. I wanted her to know I'm not messing around. 

"She won't get up so I pick her up myself trying everything to keep her from resisting but it doesn't matter because the next minute there was an explosion and I see a fire leading to the gas tank. I don't know if what I got was adrenaline but I grabbed Betty and pulled her away from the body like it was nothing and ran to what looked like a door to the outside. 

Once I knew she was safe outside of the diner, I sit her down going back in for Jughead's mom but the whole roof collapsed because I can walk back to the door way. 

"No!!!" Betty screamed with tears starting to pour down her face. As were sitting there trying to comprehend what happened I here running footprints coming from the front of the burning building it was Jughead. Once he saw Betty he slid down to her grabbing her and hugging her. 

"Oh my God, hey are you okay?" He asks grabbing her face as she hold him tight in return. 

"Jug, I didn't get to her in time she..." 

Betty couldn't finish that sentence without balling her eyes out. Jughead drops her hand and turns and stares at the diner and starts to cry. 

After letting himself fall apart for only 30 seconds he manages to pull himself together and he turns back to Betty. 

"Hey it's all going to be okay, let's get you help." He says, then picking her up bridal style. Taking her to the ambulance that's parked out front.