Love Hurts

1 day later 
Jughead's POV
Man I messed up, I just don't want to see her hurt again, let alone putting her life on the line everyday. I didn't mean to hurt her but all I know is I need to give her a second to breathe. So I gave her a day and it was the most painful day of my life... Betty has been my best friend we've spent days at the lake and picnics under the stars it's been like a fairy tale...I stress eat and I ate what little we had. Once I got back from grocery shopping I set the bags on the table and I just look at my book feeling like a loser. I fling it across the kitchen slamming my fists on the counter and here someone creaking through the doorway. 

"So we're throwing things now?" Betty says in a restless voice. 

"Betts!" I say looking up from the counter, she's standing there holding Serpent. 

"Look I just needed some time you said some pretty awefu..." She tried to say setting Serpent down, but I rush to her kissing her intensely, cutting her off. 

"I support you 100% now and always if you want to do this I will be there right next to you every step of the way." I say holding her face in my hands, holding my world in my hands. 

She smiles tear eyed and we kiss again.