Mama Mia

Jughead's POV
The rest of the night was awkward. Why didn't Betty tell me she was a sister. I know about her dead mother and her unknown father but she's a twin. I mean we've been dating for almost two years and maybe I don't know her at all so why?

The next morning I took a long walk around Riverdale. This is where the love of my life grew up. Hell this is where my dad grew up, and I can't enjoy this because I'm still upset over what she didn't tell me. Walking back to the trailer I see Betty outside drinking coffee staring at something but when she sees me she shoves it into her purse. 

"Well are you ready to meet the other half of my past, later today I was thinking of taking you to the Whyt Worm." She says standing up sipping her coffee. 

"You mean like your twin brother I didn't know you had." After saying that I lift my head just a little bit to see her reaction. I was mad and I made it clear to her I wanted nothing but the truth. 

"Jug." 

"No, Betty. I don't understand why we've been dating for a while now and I didn't know that." 

"I didn't want you to." 

"Why, why no.." 

"Because I hated him!" She yelled interrupting me. 

"He left me first I would've been fine if I had the last bit of blood I had in my life didn't leave me. He was the only family I had left and I wasn't enough and I told myself if I ever where to have children one day that I will be damned if they meet him because he taught me family doesn't mean blood." 

I see her tearing up. 

"Betty, I'm sorry. Maybe I need to realize that we grew up very differently and somethings might not be that easy to talk about." 

"No, love your right if this relationship is going to work...I need to trust you, with everything." She says coming close to my chest and I pull her in for a hug and as I kiss her head I feel her starting to cry and I know I need to make her laugh. 

"You know if we were to have kids one day, you would be one bad mama." 

She chuckled and then looked up and stare at me for a good 30 seconds then turns around and picks up her bag and pulls out something. 

"What if that one day was today." She says handing me a stick that says pregnant. 

"Is this a?" 

Betty shakes her head yes, with a little smile. 

"Betty are you pregnant?" 

"Yeah, and I know we didn't plan this but..." 

I cut her off with a giant hug but it's a special hug. I pick her up and spin her around like in a cheesy romantic movie. My world is hit with utter joy and I've never been this happy. I'm gonna be a father. Once I set her down I grab her face and I kiss her and once our tongues meet it's pure electricity. 

"Baby, were going to have a baby!" I say holding her face in my hands. Hearing Betty's giggle makes me feel whole. 

We walk inside excited, smiling. I see my dad sitting at the table reading the paper with his glasses on. Sipping his coffee. 

"So did Betty finally tell you she was pregnant?" 

I look down at Betty. 

"What? How did you know?" Betty asks. 

"Oh please, you've been glowing since Riverdale, and you ordered Mac and Cheese and a pickle last night. Jugs mom craved the same thing when she was pregnant with Jughead." 

"Pfff okay well I'm gonna go get dressed." Betty says then kisses me on the cheek. 

"Betty wait." He says giving her a hug. 

"I'm so happy for you, both of you." 

"Thank you Fp." Betty says before she left. 

 My dad sits down back where he is sitting so I sit down next to him giving him a look. He noticed that maybe I need some advice. 

"Boy you know I was so happy when your mom told me she was pregnant. Then when Jellybean came along it was amazing. The only problem was me and your mom decided it would be best we would separate but we didn't realize the toll it would do on your heads. Now I can't get Jellybean to even talk about your mom. But when you really think about it in the end you guys turned out amazing.