Something Wicked Comes This Way

Betty's POV
"I hate being pregnant. I'm sick all the time, my body always hurts and I've gained at least 20 pounds already. That can't be normal." I tell Cheryl as we're walking around Kohl's trying to get to the maternity section. 

"I know Betty you tell me everyday. I think in a few months you'll have the cutest, best thing to happen in your life. Isn't that amazing?" Cheryl says lifting up a onsie that was just lying obviously out of its place next to a perfume stand. 

"No." 

"Betty!" 

"Okay fine, you're right." 

"Thank you!" 

"Here go try this on." She says holding me this cute long dress with a knitted cardigan. 

After I put the dress on I come out and it makes me feel gorgeous. 

"Oh my God!! This is amazing, I'm wearing it home!" 

"If you think that's cute you got another thing coming we're only just getting started. She says at the perfect timing because the light bounced off her cherry red lip gloss masking a flare. After hours of trying on clothes we finally go eat something. 

Later at a restaurant
"So how is Jug handling all this, you know being pregnant." Cheryl asks taking a bite of her salad. 

"You know to be honest I think he's more prepared then I am. He reads books, is always so sweet, Sometimes I feel bad he got stuck with me." 

"Got stuck with you? You guys have been in love since you met, I'm pretty sure those feelings are mutual." 

"You know to be honest Cheryl I don't wanna be here anymore, I just want to move out of Ohio maybe travel or even go back to Riverdale." 

"Really?" 

"Yeah." 

"Well if we're being honest I think that's a great idea and also, I met someone...her name is Toni and she is, sensational." 

"That's so amazing, wait where did you guys meet..." 

Cutting us off was a guy in a large flannel hoodie falling right next to our table. 

"Oh my God!! Sir are you okay?" Cheryl asks. 

"Oh I'm great, I guess I just getting old or lost my balance." 

Cheryl and I started looking at each other kind of freaked out then we helped him up. 

"Thank you wonderful ladies, I'm Hal he says going to shake my hand." 

"Umm nice to meet you." I reply shaking it back. 

"You guys too, just remember to have a wonderful day. You never know when it could be your last." He says giving us the most riveting smile walking away. 

"He was capital C creepy." Cheryl commented. 

"I know." I replied already laughing. 

Cheryl joined then we finished up or late lunch/dinner.