35.★Glitters, Diamonds and Love★

The garden of Kingilton hill was again filled with enchanted lights and colours. But it was specifically arranged for the awaited wedding of .

“This doesn't suit my dress Jinnie.” Jimin pouted looking at the necklace that was held by Jin towards his neck.

Jimin was wearing an off shoulder princess blue gown. His pale neck was now bare and Jimin was trying to find a suitable necklace to go with his dress.

“How about this Minnie?” Jin showed another piece of jewellery that was a diamond chocker with a massive blue diamond in the middle. Jimin analyzed it for a bit.

“This looks better. Jinnie, look at this. I think this suits you. You should wear it.” Jimin showed a rose gold chain with diamonds layered like flowers towards Jin. The latter was shocked when Jimin placed that jewellery on his palm without any questions.

“Minnie no. I don't need this. This is quiet expensive.” Jin refused politely with a light smile. It was difficult to reject the younger when he looked thrilled to give that necklace to him.

“No. I want you to keep it.” Jimin said with finallty.

“When will I wear it Minnie? There is no occasion for me to wear something expensive like this.”

Jin looked at the heavy necklace on his hand. They were heavily sparkling with the light inside Jimins room. He doesn't need it. Although he loves to wear one like this for a day in his life, he was quiet accustomed to this life of being unfortunate. It felt odd to have this jewellery in his hands.

“You are keeping it Jinnie. Don't look at it as if it is burning your hands.”  Jimin got up from his sitting position and checked his phone when it dinged with a notification.

Send Jin somewhere.. Jimin blushed shyly as he read the message. He bit his lips before turning towards Jin.

“Jinnie, can you get me something to eat?”

“What do you want to eat right now? You should drink some juice Minnie. You will get an upset stomach if you eat right now.” Jin always knew what Jimin needs without the smaller telling. The smaller's heart would fill with warmth whenever Jin does things like this. He feels the love of a mother radiating from Jin at those times.

“Okay I will take that then.”

Once Jin went out to get Jimins juice. Jungkook was sneaking inside like a thief on some mission. As soon as Jimin saw Jungkook, like a little ball of sunshine, Jimin was running towards the older.

Jungkook expected that because he was also opening his arms to make room for his sunshine. Jimin pulled Jungkooks face down and locked their lips with a toothy smile.

The older was surprised when Jimins teeth clashed with his lips but with an equal smile he devoured his favorite plump lips.

Jimin whined when Jungkook pulled away from the kiss after a moment. He was not planning to let go off Jungkook until he was satisfied. “We don't have much time for this baby.  Not here at the most. Now close your eyes.” Even though Jimin was confused he did close his eyes without questioning Jungkook. He trusts the older more than himself. Even if he asked him to jump down from a building, he would do just that to prove his love and devotion towards Jungkook.

Jimin frowned when Jungkook took of the necklace he was wearing and instead placed a one layered diamond studded necklace. Jungkook moved Jimin towards the mirror then.