25★The little Asmodeus★

Vote and comment 🤨 or else no fast updates....

I need motivation guys... Give me some please....

____________________________________________

Jimin had an ear to ear smile as he got ready for school today. He was wearing a teal colored frock today. A black heels with straps were secured on his feet. The anklet Jungkook gave was sparkling on his pale legs.

He walked towards the door skipping his steps on the way. He can't wait to see his Jungkook.

Yesterday was a day that Jimin could never forget. Jungkook was finally his. He doesn't know how this will end. But one thing he is sure about now is that, he will protect his Jungkook with his life.

Just like Jimin, Jungkook was outside in his suit waiting for his doll to come out. He was getting impatient by the minute that he already thought about barging in a few times. But it would be inappropriate to startle the younger like that.

Jungkook looked eagerly at the entrance of Jimins room when it opened with a click. As soon as Jimin saw Jungkook, he ran towards the latter and sealed their lips into a deep kiss. Jungkooks eyes widened dramatically. But he did close his eyes and picked up the male from the floor. Kissing him deep and long holding Jimins waist in his arms.

"Jimin we can't be seen like this. What if your dad comes to your floor?" Jimin had this stupid love sick grin as he cradled Jungkooks head in his arms.

"I know. But I can't help it when I see you. But I won't let dad harm you even if he found out"

I would be long gone to afterlife before that baby. Jungkook thought in his head but, didn't voice it out.

Jungkook gently placed the smaller on the ground and pulled Jimins  slipped thin sleeve back onto it place.

"Come. Let's have breakfast." 

Jin felt so full as he saw Jimin eating every bite with a happy grin on his face. He was so worried when the smaller was caught by fever. His heart ached when his small lie became a real nightmare.

"I will bring some salad, Jimin." Jin said before going back inside the kitchen. Jimin smirked finding that as  an opportunity. He slipped his right leg from his heels and dragged the bare foot over Jungkooks legs who was sitting opposite to him on the table. The poor male chocked on a piece of meat as the smaller dragged his foot all the way up to his thighs.

The older glared at the chucky doll sitting opposite to him smiling like a devil. The glare turned into a smirk and Jimin blushed the colour of vermilion as Jungkook held Jimins  ankle with his left hand in a firm hold.

Jungkook raised a brow at Jimin who just lost all his confidence like a deflated balloon. He squirmed in his seat when Jungkook started caressing his foot in slow circles.

Jungkook gently put down the foot when he was satisfied with his caressing. Jimin was quick to bring his legs back before Jin noticed anything weird.

Jimin behaved after that keeping his head hung low unable to look into Jungkooks predatory gaze. Jimin doesn't know he was playing with fire.

Diana looked at the pink Bugatti that was getting inside the Seoul national University. She was herself sitting inside her limousine wearing a tight black dress with a white and black dress coat simply draped over her shoulder.