21.★Kiss Me Officer Jeon★

Jimin walked ahead as Jungkook followed him towards God knows where. Jimin had opened one door that he haven't explored since he came here. A narrow stairs that led to an open hall of some sort. How much complicated can this house get.

It's been a week since their adventure in the forest house. Jungkook could never get the image of Jimin out of his mind ever since. This attraction could get him killed. But Jungkook felt like a moth attracted to the flames.

"This is my secret passage. Daddy says I can hide here, if I am scared." Jungkook followed the males pathway only to get mesmerised at the small pool occupied by this area. The water looked crystal clear. The walls a bright white and golden and glass doors that shows the backyard of the house.

"They are one way glasses. No one can see what's inside." Jimin said giggling as it was a big deal for him. Jungkook wondered if this is the same person who was scared like a squirrel after they were chased that day. Jimin looked carefree.

"Why are you not answering? Talk to me. I am getting bored Mr. Jeon." His name coming out of that mouth always made him feel things. Especially the whiny 'Mr. Jeon.'

"It's really fascinating how complicated this house can get."

"You haven't explored the quarter of it. My dad have a pool area like this. And it's the most beautiful among every others." Jimin opened the string of his robe he was wearing and let it loose. The material falling into a puddle beside his legs taking Jeon Jungkooks breath away with it.
Jimin had only a silk white camisole that reached his hips and a pink butt clinging silk panty.

Jungkook gulped as Jimin walked towards the pool swaying his butt. Why Jimin had to do things infront of a man like him? Why he had to look prettier than any girls out there? He looked like a piece of art. Jungkook knew he can't escape anymore. Jeon Jungkook is heavily attracted to Kim Jimin. A thirst that only Jimin can cure. His thoughts, his dreams, every single thing was consumed by this boy. He feels this urge to protect this small human not because of his duty but genuinely from his heart.

Jimin only had a thin pair of diamond studded anklet on his legs which aid to his beauty. Of course that was his present to the smaller. Jimin haven't removed this piece of jewellery ever since he gifted Jimin this.

He jumped into the pool leaving a pervert Jungkook behind. As the fairy took his swim. Jungkook ogled him in every way possible. For once he forgot he was straight. The camisole clinged to Jimins chest showing of his curves and dips. He can see everything because of the now see through top Jimin was wearing. For God's sake he was a man. Why this Chucky doll had to become the most prettiest in Jungkooks world?

Jungkook decided to take a seat on one of the pool chairs. He should look at the surroundings. That was important. He shouldn't be caught on the camera for looking at Jimin like this.

Jimin came out of the water and sat on the pool edge with his legs dangling in the water.

"Oh my!! My anklet officer. Jeon!!" Jungkook got up by the sudden shriek.

"Take it out for me." Jimin demanded showing his now empty right leg. Jungkook held in the urge to curse. Rolling his tongue inside his cheek. He removed his dress shirt and coat, now only wearing his dress pants. Jimin who was sitting there with a bored expression was suddenly hit by all kinds of hormones as the male jumped into the pool. One entire arm covered in heavy tattoos which he personally loved to caress or better kiss each one of them. From his clavicle to the fingers. A beautiful print of patterns. His body was buff with hard blocks of abs covering his abdomen. Ever since Jimin discovered the alpha males body, he was a number one sl*t for officer Jeons abs.
Jimin licked his lips as his mouth drooled at the sight. He didn't know that his bodyguard was a bad boy under those clothes a few months back. But right now, Jimin wanted nothing but to be in the older's arms as his most loved one. He clenched his thighs together as Jungkook approached him with the anklet he had presented him.