27★Who Is She?★

Jungkook groaned in his sleep when something heavy was pressed on to his torso. And followed by little soft nips on his left cheek. He frowned in his sleep and squirmed.

Nips turned wild and his face was smooched over and over again by something so soft. Like a moistened cotton. He opened his blurry eyes only to be met with a grinning Jimin sitting on his torso clad in a see through white camisole and blue silk butt clinging booty shorts.

He was straddling Jungkooks torso like he owned that throne. Jungkooks eyes widened dramatically once he realized the situation.

"Jimin?.... Jimin? why are you here in the morning itself? What if your dad comes and find you in my room? Go to your room Jimin." Jungkook got up in the speed of light and Jimin ended up on his lap with an impact that Jungkook junior cried in pain. If it was some other situation, Jungkook would surely press that booty more there.

"Why are you so scared officer Jeon?" Jimin asked with a mad pout crossing his arms over his chest and squishing his chest in the process. And Jungkook was blessed with his favorite view.

"I shouldn't be? I don't want to die early Jimin. I have a family to take care off." Jimin circled his arms around Jungkook and practically glued his body to the latter.

"And I always tells you that I won't allow daddy to kill you." Jimin gave a small peck to Jungkooks lips and smiled at him.

"What if you are late and I die." Jimin frowned before giving a slap to Jungkooks cheeks and kissed the damn out of that same place he just slapped.

"Then I die too." The smaller said with a small layer of tears in his eyes that softened Jungkooks eyes.

He held Jimin against his body and caressed his back to calm his baby.

"I can't believe we managed to hide our relationship for the past one month. But still can't help this feeling of getting caught."

"Mmm. We should celebrate our one month officer Jeon." Jimin said enthusiastically bouncing on Jungkooks lap. He hissed before holding Jimins waist to get a stop to the bounce. He was a needy 25 year old man. They haven't took their relationship to the next level still. So let's just say Jungkook was holding onto a strand of hair for dear life. His patience was running out each day with this doll wearing every little skimpy clothes one cant imagine.

"Daddy told me to go shopping for Dohyun hyungs wedding. So finally after so long we are going out." Jimin gave another smooch to Jungkooks lips. Which was returned with equal haste. Jungkook turned Jimin over and laid him on the bed. He pressed Jimins one thigh over his pelvis not breaking from the kiss for a second. Jungkook squeezed Jimins bubble butt earning a moan from Jimin.

"Okay now get ready to go." Jungkook patted Jimins butt and the latter whined in displeasure.

"No~ More~" Jimin tried to grasp onto his lover but Jungkook removed Jimins clutches from his body with some effort. He got up from the bed with a smile on his face.

Jungkook decided to bath but Jimin was stubborn. He laid down on his stomach and pressed his nose onto Jungkooks pillow inhaling his scent showing his barely covered pink butt to the older. Jungkook had his fist in a ball to control himself.

"Your smell is my favorite Jeon Jungkook." Jungkook rolled his eyes before slapping Jimins barely covered pink butt cheeks which jiggled at the impact blessing Jungkooks eyes.

"Ouch!! Jeon, it hurts."

"I only started babe. You will be soon getting punished by this Jeon for all your naughty little tricks. So my pretty little doll go and bath and get ready." Telling that Jungkook disappeared through the bathroom door.