8.★Jeon Jungkook is straight?★

Jin hugged his pillow close to his chest. Even though his muscles were cramping, his face had a small dreamy smile. This is the first time Jin was feeling like a teenage girl having raging hormones. Jin doesn't know what he was feeling.

But the way Namjoon had held him throughout when he was crying and definitely soiling that Armani suit with his ugly tears made him feel all kinds of guiddiness. Jin admired him a lot.

A person of high social status and power was consoling someone like him by bringing him close to his chest. No matter what, he can't forget that feeling, to be held. That warmth, the small tinge of concern in his voice, the way he wiped his tears with his own kerchief.

And that devine smell that he inhaled through that suit. Was it heaven? If someone asked him, he would say; that was every little things. A fresh rain, a beautiful garden full of flowers......it was love.

Can someone so beyond the clouds could reach out to a small maid like him.

Jin was flabbergasted when Dohyun had apologized to him the next morning obviously with a little bruise on his cheeks.

The boy was unable to look at him in the face but nevertheless he had blabbered out an apology. That was enough. Someone was there to protect his dignity.

Jin's smile slowly started to fade when he came to reality.

He was a maid. With no parents. Just a maid who cooks food for a multimillionaires family. Nothing more. If he was happened to be thrown out of this mansion, he was a nobody with no job. Then why was he suddenly dreaming about someone who had a beautiful wife and son? His eyes watered with tears.

Through the dark of his and Beomgyu's room, he saw the moon light illuminating the room in a haze.

He turned to his right finding Beomgyu on his bed turned to the other side.

Jin narrowed his eyes watching the male's shoulders slightly trembling. Was he crying? Like him?

Despite them being room mates for a while now. Beomgyu had never revealed anything about him.

Jin doesn't even know if he had parents. The boy had never mentioned them. The 23 year old was full of life and cheer. He always laughed and cheered others. Was it always a mask to hide what was actually burning inside that heart?

Everyone in this workers quarters would have something inside their heart that they haven't shown to others.

Maybe like him, everybody had their own sorrows.

It's right when you say; happy faces had cried a lot.

"Jisoo! Jisoo!" Ye Jin yelled from where she was standing with a phone clutched to her ears. Her face having a biggest smile etched on it.

"Eomma I am washing clothes, what do you want?" She yelled back frustrating Ye Jin. She was here to deliver a good news and the girl was acting normal.

"Drop the work and come here will ya?"

"What is it honey? What is Jungkook telling?" Hyun Bin have been standing there impatiently for his better half to leave that phone so that he can hear his sons voice.

"What is it Eomma?" Jisoo whined. Her mother looked at her with widened eyes analyzing her look from top to bottom. The girl who was going to study in a prestigious international institution had her hair tied into a messy bun. Her top sticking here and there with her obvious sweat stains on it, the skirt she was wearing drenched in water. Guess she was actually washing clothes.