5.★The Jewel Is a 'He'?★

After two weeks.

Jungkook stood infront of the 45 storeyed kingsloy' companies. The kingsloy' written in bold italics in the middle of the building in bright blue colour.

He had a golden visiting card clutched in one hand. He tried to look a little decent for the meeting with the Kim's. He had heard that each on of them looked extremely handsome

Jungkook had wore a sky-blue and white blended shirt and grey jeans.

The practical test for the interview was not the one he had endured in his entire training period for police. This one felt like he have gone through hell and back. But as a competitive person, he had a thing for first place. He secured it despite his least interest in this job unconsciously.

After showing the card at the reception. He was escorted towards the private elevator.

He cursed Eunwoo in his mind a hundred times for leaving him alone this morning. If it wasn't for the money and promotion he wouldnt have step foot in this lion's den.

Jungkook sat infront of the Kim brothers with an equally cold demeanour. Jungkook wouldn't budge even though the Kim's emaciated power. He have always walked through the straight path. So Jungkook had no fears to describe.

"Isn't he too handsome for a bodyguard?" Taehyun whispered in Taehyungs ears earning a kick from the older's leg.

" So I think Eunwoo had told you everything about the job. You will get a raise if you do your job properly. A wrong move, you will never be left behind to watch one more sunrise."

Namjoon said with his ice cold eyes. Jungkook nodded his head at the deep voice of the older. Kim Namjoon can make someone pee with just his gaze but to their surprise, Jungkook sat like he didn't care about anything at all.

"So are you willing to take this responsibility? If you are, sign this after reading it."

Jungkook took the two sheets of paper that was infront of him. He read through it with boredom. There were only a few rules that he had to follow.

▪️Working hours may not be the same every day.

▪️Should respect every family members.

▪️No friendly talks with anyone unless necessary.

▪️Respect Jimin. Who is Jimin? Why should he respect some Jimin?

▪️Follow him around except when he is inside his bedroom.

Who is this Jimin anyways?

.

.

. The rules goes on and the last one might be the important one because it was printed in dark bold letters.

▪️Do not have a relationship with Jimin unless it's based on profession.

Jungkook scoffed at that. Like he would want a relationship with whoever this Jimin was.

His contract was for a year. Then he would be out of this job with his promotion.

"Is there anything for you to scoff at?" Taehyun asked after a while.

"No. Nothing Mr. Kim." Without any delay Jungkook signed the papers.

"From tomorrow onwards you will be working for the Kim's. Hope you won't mess up anything. Don't forget the rules."

After hearing that Jungkook stood up from the chair letting out a breath of relief.