007 - I'm sorry, kid

Start from the beginning

Hazel laughed, "Oh I noticed." Hazel glanced down the hall and nudged Terran's shoulder. "C'mon." Terran followed Hazel to the training room. Hazel tossed her sweater aside and grabbed the standing heavy bags.

"Are you training me right now?"

Hazel turned to Terran, her eyes widening. "Oh my god I'm turning into Dick Grayson." Terran laughed at her and tossed her jacket aside to join Hazel's jumper. "Okay, but just humour me." Hazel grabbed the gravy bag to the centre of the room and slapped it. "Your sound blasts are explosive, like a bomb. We need to make them follow a set target."

"Like a bullet."

Hazel nodded and ran to stand by Terran. "Whenever you're ready."

Terran sucked a deep breath through her teeth. "I need you to talk. It's easier to focus on one sound then pick one that's constant." Hazel nodded and started to ramble about a book series she had started reading. Terran focussed on the low tones of Hazel's voice, her hands starting to shake as the vibrations moved through her body.

The vibrations reached her finger tips and she threw her hand out. A bright lights pored from Terran's body and to her hand and shot at the heavy bag. The bright light knocked the bag to the floor, and it barreled through a rack of wooden swords. The rest of the light bounced off the bag and spread out to knock over wooden training beams.

Hazel jumped back in surprise and Terran's eyes widened as yet another rack of training equipment fell. Terran turned back to Hazel, her heart beating. "Hazel I'm-"

"That was cool as fuck!" Hazel shouted, grabbing Terran's shoulder and shaking her. Terran cracked a smile and laughed at Hazel. "Help me set it up again."

Terran had broken three wooden racks, exploded two heavy bags and had blasted Hazel across the room. Her light managed to absorb the sound blast but Hazel still crashed into the pile of broken wood and sand. "Shit! Haze, you okay?" Terran rushed to pull Hazel to her feet.

Hazel kicked off a broken piece of wood that had torn through her jeans before chuckling softly. "That was strangely exhilarating," Hazel huffed, pushing her hair back. Terran laughed and slapped Hazel's arm. "I'm good."

"Can we not do that again?" Terran questioned, shaking the jitters from her arms.

"For now," Hazel laughed. "Cause that was fun as hell."

A knock sounded off the wood lining of the doors and both girls looked up. "Hey, can you guys give us a moment?" Dick questioned the other Titans standing behind him.

"Uh, sure, yeah." Hazel looked at Terran and nodded her on. "I'll grab our stuff." Terran slipped past the other and Hazel quickly grabbed their jackets. Hazel jogged past the Titans, pausing to greet Kory before walking down the hall back to the kitchen.

"Did they kick you out of the training room?" Rachel asked, her hands grasping her cup. Terran had pulled out a stool to sit by Rachel and slowly watched the coffee drip.

"Yeah," Hazel nodded, tossing Terran her coat.

"It's bad. I can tell," Rachel started, looking at Gar who had his back turned to her. "They don't think we can handle hearing the truth."

"I know a way to find out," Gar mumbled. Gar looked up at Hazel before starting to make his way down the hall. Hazel sighed through her nose before chasing after Gar. The others followed close behind them to the control room. Gar tapped a few buttons on the keypad and the camera in the training room appeared on the screen.

"So there's cameras in every room," Rose questioned, pacing around the room.

"Blame the guy that built this place," Hazel sighed and Rose turned to her. "Creepy dude.". Rachel leaned against the desk and Terran slid into the seat beside Gar.