13.lust

I woke up to Sergio closing a dresser. I sit up in the bed and yawn. "Good morning mami" he walks towards me and kiss my forehead. "Where are you going?" "Me,my sisters and mother have to go to my abuela house she haven't been doing so well so we're spending the night". I made an expression on my face that I didn't even notice. He looks at me a chuckled. "It's ok baby you'll be just fine here, my brother isn't  going and your sister is here, Pedro and his siblings are staying". "Yeah but I can't sleep right without you"

"I know baby but it's only one night and if you can't sleep we can FaceTime ok?"
I sigh. "Okay baby" he kisses my lips and hugs me tightly I didn't want it to end. "Ok mami let go I have to catch the bus". "I love you" "I love you too mami". He grabbed his bags and walked out. I laid in bed for a few then got up to take a shower. I look at the time and it was 1:30 pm. I walked to the kitchen to grab something to eat and I see kharm and Jose flirting. "Awww look at you two" I say. They smirked at bit. I see they were wearing their matching out fits. "Hey sis we're going out today not sure when will be back" "ok just be careful please" "will do" Jose says. Jose went to get Pedro brothers so they could go and They walked out the house. I started to make me a sandwich and I see Pedro parents and his sisters. "Ms royalty were sorry to leave you but it's time for us to head back home we know Sergio and his family has left but we have to start back working." "It's fine I'll be okay" "Pedro and his brothers are staying down here though Pedro is 24,Marco is 18 and Carlos is 16 they shouldn't give you to much trouble" Pedro mom chuckles. They waved as they walked out the door.

I was at the house alone. I ate my sandwich and turned the tv on to watch a movie. I drunk a whole bottle of wine before the movie was even over I was a bit tipsy. Pedro walked in sweaty and wet as always. Looking as hot as ever. "Hey royalty" he said getting some water out the refrigerator. "Hey Pedro" he could tell I wasn't sober. He chuckled. "What's the occasion?" He said sitting next to me. "Nothing I was just bored and home alone you know".
"Yeah I see ,where are my brothers?"

"They went with kharm and Jose somewhere, I'm guessing to a party". Sergio comes closer to me. "What movie are you watching" "I'm just watching documentaries base on serial...killers". Sergio face was now close to mines. His lips were inches from kissing me. "What are you" he interrupted me by kissing me, his tongue entered my mouth and couldn't resist I tried to I really did but it felt so good plus the wine I couldn't think straight.

"Let's go further mami let me make you feel good, I've wanted this for so long I know you want it too". He said while kissing my hands. I stayed silent not denying or accepting the offer. "I'll take that as a yes". He picked me up wedding style and carried me into his room. He laid me on his bed and took his muscle shirt off. I saw his fine abs. He soon rushes towards me on the bed and removes my cropped shirt and my skirt, I was now in my under garments. He pinned me to the bed with his hands and started kissing on my neck. Soft moans begun to leave my mouth. "You like it mami". I look away from him and nod my head yes. He started sucking on my neck soft with tender kisses. I was so turned on.

Soon he reach his hands down to rub on my pussy through my underwear. "You're already fucking wet baby". He pulled my panties down and took them off. He started sucking on my
Clit and I made a loud gulp. He soon started fingering me while sucking my clit. "Fuck Pedro" my back arched. It felt so fucking good I could cum from just this but I wanted more. "Pedro please.... Please fuck me" I whispered while looking away from him. He reached in his drawer for a condom then took his boxers off. He put the condom on and slid himself into me. "Fuck!" I yelled out. It was thicker than Sergio's.

"Let me know if it's too much baby" he whispered in my ears which sent shivers down my spine. It felt so good but I knew it was wrong. I knew it was wrong breaking Sergio trust like this.

Pedro started off slow while looking in my eyes and I looked back in his. He then kissed me as he sped up and it felt so fucking good I knew I would cum in any second. He kissed my neck gently as he continued. The way he fucked me was so different from Sergio he was gentle,sweet, relaxing. Sergio liked it rough but I like both ways. How can I liked two men at once? My body shivered hard as I had an huge orgasim. Pedro cum with me. I laid in his bed for a few seconds then got up to put my clothes on. "Where are you going in such a rush?" He said as I put my clothes back on. "We can't be seen like this"
"Every one is gone"
"Yeah well I feel guilty, if Sergio finds out it would be so devastating, this can't happen again". I rushed out of his room and went for a walk. My body was a shaking mess and it was hard to walk normally but I made it work. It started to rain so I had to rush back to the house. When I arrived back at home my sister and the boys were back. "Hey guys". "Hey sis" kharm said. The boys nod their heads at me. They all was on the couch and I could tell they was high as fuck. I got a towel and change my clothes then walked back downstairs. "You guys got any more pot to smoke" "Hell yeah we do sit down"