2.so close

He drove me to the hospital holding my hand the whole way there.  We just met yet he seemed so caring. When we arrived there I jump out the car and ran into the hospital. "Hey I'm here to see Amanda Jackson" I said rushingly. "She is in room 230 on the third floor". I walked quickly to the elevator not noticing Sergio behind me. "Hey mami". "Shit serg you scared the fuck outta of me, hurry up and get in". He gets in the elevator and I press the number three.

The elevator went up slowly and it was kind of awkward just sitting there with they guy that I almost lost my virginity to. I didn't know what to say or how to act after that encounter. I could feel his eyes on me and before he could talk the elevator dinged. The elevator opens and I start looking for room 230. I found the room and open the door gently not knowing what could be going on.

I saw my mom awake.  "Oh god mom are you ok?". "Yes it was just a normal seizure". "Oh good mom I almost had a heart attack". "Are you doing any drugs mother?" I asked concerned. "Why the fuck does it matter to you huh?" My mother yelled at me. "Fine mother"I say annoyed at her responses. "Is kharm okay?" I asked. "I don't know, are you the damn fbi now?" My mother yells again. "Ok mom calm down". I said trying to brush off what she said. My mom looks behind me staring at Sergio. "I see you found your self a hombre" my mom chuckles. My face flustered. "No ma he's just a friend". "I can tell when your blushing ro,I'm your mother". "Ok mom I see that your ok so where gonna get going because it's late."I said pushing Sergio out.  "Ok whatever you say hun" she says sarcastically.

"Why didn't you stay in the car." I roll my eyes in frustration. "I wanted to see if your mom was alright malvado". I stormed off back into the elevator. Once we where in there Sergio pulls me close to him our bodies touching. "No estés enojado conmigo mami". He says looking in my eyes. My body was getting hot. I wanted him so bad. "W-what does that mean" I stuttered with anticipation. "Don't be mad at me mommy". I could feel my core needing him. His deep sexy voice made my insides scream. "Well give me a reason not to be mad ". I see his eyes light up. He was surprised I would say that. Soon a smirk comes across his face.

The elevator opens and it was raining out. He grabs me towards him and puts me on his back. He runs to the car opening the driver side putting me in so I could crawl to the passenger side.  He got in closing the door. He looks at me smirking. God he look even hotter wet.  "So you still want me to give you a reason mami". My face got really hot and I could feel my cunt get wet.  He reach his hand over and puts it on my thigh. "We're in a car". "So". "We're also in a public place".  "It's night time and I have tinted windows mami". His eyes looks in mines waiting for an answer.  I didn't want to say no. I want this so bad. But I was scared and nervous for my first time.

"Serg, I don't want to say no but". He raise an eyebrow up. "But.." he respond waiting for an answer.  "This would be my first time you know". His eyes looked at me in a caring way. His hand leaves my thigh to cuff my face. "I promise to be gentle mami if it's to much we can stop ok". The rains starts to get heavier and louder. I get on his lap and peck him on the lips. "I'll take that as a yes then". I lean in kissing him. Some how this kiss was better than the first time. He wrapped his hands around my neck to deepen this kiss. I could feel his manhood as it gets hard on my ass cheeks. "I see someone needs some attention". I say smiling.Serg smirks as he let the seat back.

I take my dress off and slid my panties down. Serg pulls his pants and underwear down. I could see how big he was now and I don't even think hes fully  hard yet. My eyes grew big and he noticed it. I hold on to him tight waiting impatiently for him to slid inside of me. "Are you ready baby". I nod my head fast really wanting him to fuck me. He chuckles as he slid himself inside me slowly. I jerk a little bit feeling uncomfortable by the size of it. I felt full inside. It was a searing pain. We sat there for a good while til I could get use to it.   "Come on mami ride me". I start going up and down slowly. Serg could tell I was clueless so he took over. I hold on to him as he bounced me up and down on him. It hurt badly for the first few strokes. He started going faster and getting rougher and the pain soon turned to pleasure. "eres tan apretada mami".

I wanted to ask what he meant but i couldn't  get anything out but these moans. "Your such a good girl moaning for me". I could feel my self getting more turn on. He stopped. Switching us in the back of the car now in missionary position. He was faster now. Kissing me as he fucked me so good. "Tell me mami who's pussy is this". I tried to speak but nothing could come out. He stopped. "I wont start back until you tell me". I took a deep breathe. "It's your pussy and yours alone now please fuck me ". He smirks as he starts back going faster, sucking my neck as he do. I hold on to him for dear. My moans now getting sloppy as I get more hungry for him. He whisper something in Spanish in my ear. "eres mi puta". That's was enough to drive me over the wall. "I think I'm gonna" he kisses my lips stopping me from finishing sentence. I kiss back but it gets  interrupted as I feel a powerful feeling wash over me. "Don't hold back mami please let it all out". I made a loud, throaty moan as I feel the feeling. Serg pulls out and nuts on my face at the sound of me cumming.

My body was shaking and twitching from time to time. "You got it in my hair" I say out of breath. He reaches to the front and puts his pants back on. He grabs my dress and panties and passes them to me. He opens his glove department and gives me a napkin. "You've been a very good girl to me, your all mines and no one can have you mami"