1.college party

The best song for this would be infrunami by Steve lacy
——————————————————

I wasn't a big fan of college parties, all people did was get drunk,have sex, and be late for class the next day, I didn't even think about going to the party until my best friend Jessica begged me to go, I finally said yes to her request and got myself involved in the damn party.

Jessica banged on my dorm door, " ro it's time to go to the party, are you ready ", she yelled out, I'm pretty sure my neighbors could hear her, "yea just let me grab my purse." I went to grab my purse and locked up . I followed Jess the whole way there, me not being a sociable person and all, I really didn't wont to go.

We arrived at the party and people were already drunk and doing stupid things. I had a look of disgust on my face and Jess noticed it. "Royalty it will be fine just relax and enjoy yourself". my best friend said leaving me alone to do her normal things, talk to a guy then go back to her dorm with them. I never understood why she needed me to go with her to parties but I did anyways. I decided to sit down on the couch and stayed to myself, I also decided to drink a couple of wine coolers but not to much for a hang over.

After a while passes, a guy sit nexts to me. I look up to see his face, he was a very handsome Hispanic guy. My eyes wonder all over his face and soon he catches me looking at him a huge gulp was stuck in my throat. I turned around quickly, my face was really hot. I could feel him looking at me and tried my best not to turn around. "está bien mirar" the man says . His voice was so sexy I could feel in between my legs heat up. "I'm sorry I don't understand" I said shyly. "It's ok to stare is what I was saying" he responded. His accent was so sexy, I could feel my self getting hot again.

"Sergio" he says reaching his hands out to shake mines. It took me a while to shake his hand but I finally did."Royalty" I say shaking his hand. "Why have you been sitting here the whole party" he's says taking a shot. I look at him with an eyebrow up. "Why have you been watching me" I questioned  him. "It's not that I'm watching you mujer but it's not hard to miss you just sitting here all night". My body shivered every time he talked.But I just met him he couldn't know that? "Oh well I'm not a very social person" I said looking off to the side. "Then why come to a party" he said with an eyebrow up. "My best friend forced me here, not like she needed me or anything" I say opening up a wine cooler. "Is your bestfriend Jessica?" He looked at me. "Yes how did you know" I looked back at him. "I knew you looked familiar that's all".  He looks at me up and down. "Eres tan hermoso". I raise an eye brow. "Use English please". I say in a sassy matter. "I said your so beautiful"

I chocked on my drink.  "Me...beautiful" I chuckled trying to get my breath back.  A few seconds passes and Sergio speaks up . "Royalty how about we leave". He said putting his hand on my thigh. I moved his hand off my thigh. "Yeah that's not happening". I laugh at what he said. "Your at a party bored senorita, it would be better leaving with me". He moved his hand away from my thigh to my shoulders. "we just met i don't know if I should trust you". I move his hand off my shoulders before he could feel my body heat up.

  "it's only one way to find out hermoso".  He said as he got up and walked out the door. It was so tempting. I wanted to but at the same time I didn't. I was so ready to leave this damn party though.  Fuck it why not I thought to my self as I stood up. I followed him out of the building. Sergio turns around as he hear the door closes. "Looks like you do trust me realeza". He said smiling at me. "It's not that I trust you I just rather leave this damn party and what does realeza means". Sergio laughs at me trying to perfected the word.  "It's your name in Spanish". "I like my name in Spanish better". We both chuckled for a second. "Or do you just like the way I say it Señorita". The feeling came back. My face was hot and so was in between my legs. I tried my best not to show an reaction.