The part where I say I do

Start from the beginning

"Good Morning, Chaewon Unnie." She says smiling, her signature dreamy smile.

"Good morning, Yujin." I greeted her back. 

"Unnie, are you ready for your wedding today?" She asked me. 

"Yujin, I don't think I am ready but it's Yuri, I don't think I need to be afraid if it's Yuri." I replied to her smiling.

Already drained from her bright energy, I don't think she'll ever stop being an annoying and cute puppy. So, I smiled at her and put an arm around Yujin, giving her a side hug.

"Now, shut up and eat." I followed up to her and placed a kiss on top of her head before letting her go. 

She's our puppy and part of our maknae line, she's a charming pup who cares for her unnies' well being. She's often a simpleton, with Yujin everything had to be simple, she's not exactly a dimwitted person but she's not one to challenge herself either, she's just good at singing, dancing and composing and that's all there is to it, the rest are her 90% puppy persona, she's a cute pup. She gets by with her dreamy smile and her cute puppy energy. Everyone gives in to this pup it's crazy how Wonyoung could handle her, I mean if I was in Wonyo's shoes, I'll die for this puppy.

"Don't be nervous, Unnie. She's going to be lovely." She whispered to me before standing up from her seat and getting her breakfast. 

She and Nako got breakfast, while I was already having a breakfast Kimbap, Fruits and Coffee. Psyching myself up for later when I face Yuri at the altar. When I finally tell her all the things I longed to tell her. Being with Yuri meant we were in it for the long run and that we were two souls meant for each other and meant to last, because otherwise we won't make it out this long and we won't be who we are now if it weren't for our previous experiences we wouldn't have made it this far. I only wish that Namjoon Appa guides me to make Yuri happy and cared for as I face this new chapter of our relationship. Soon we were now complete at the table, Kwangbae Hyung, Chaen Appa, Nako, Yena Unnie and Yujin all sat at the table, exchanging some banters here and there. They were a bunch of goofballs that liked to bicker and banter, especially Yujin and Yena, Kwangbae Hyung was as usual silent and watching everyone at the table. She doesn't necessarily speak unless she was asked to or if she wasn't in the mood to tolerate anyone's behavior and that included Chaen and Yujin. The two would often clash simply because Yujin was all smiles and unserious. In my opinion, Yujin was nice and she's just laid back when it came to serious matters, like a pup who's just happy to be there with the team, she's also bad at timing like Yena Unnie, often their jokes were off timing. But Yena Unnie and Kwangbae Hyung were the glue that held the team together when we were in that dark phase. We soon got ready for the wedding, I wore a suit tailor fit to show off my curves and my muscles I've worked hard on over the past few years ever since becoming friends with Yunjin and Kazuha, these two from EYESonUS had chiseled and toned body, Abs that would make even the boys of K-Pop ashamed of themselves. They've been taking me on their Gym Dates that they both call it, working out to tone out any flabs that existed within our bodies, it was better than moping around and feeling bad that Namjoon Appa and the two Dorm Parents were gone and would never make a comeback from the dead, I enjoyed working out and sweating out any frustrations that I had left with me. Then I go back stronger and harder each time I was faced with difficulties. It was a cycle that I lived with for most of my life, but prior to becoming friends with these two, I always welcomed drinking to forget my sorrowful life I lived at the time. Since Kku Eomma forbade us to drink, I was forced to redirect to working out and busting out some sweat. Yuri was the sole person to not work out and just go on starving diets that she goes on. Sure, she likes to walk sometimes but most times she's idle and just sits around the dorm. I don't exactly blame Yuri, Yuri was a calm and collected person. She has had it easy with her life, compared to me, who has gone through a lot. I also have a short temper to top off things, so I needed to be in the gym to exert all my anger into something that wouldn't hurt anyone but myself if I wasn't careful with lifting and stretching. It worked wonders for me, to control every inch of my patience and extend it as much as I could.