Loving Yuri; A Challenge For The Weak

Chaewon's POV:

It was four years after we have gone on and established WISEONE as an Entertainment Company. Kku Eomma and my Jagi Chaen was already married and had twins who are two years old now. They lead a busy life at the Miyawaki-Lee Household because of their gifted children who as early as eight months old could speak and write in Korean and Japanese. They named the twins as Miyawaki-Lee Min-joo and Miyawaki-Lee Won-young after the Mother and Daughter of IZ*ONME. The two who have gotten the traits of both Minjoo and Wonyoung. Miyawaki Min-joo was the cry baby who was always being bullied by Miyawaki Won-young her younger sister. Miyawaki Won-young just happened to look a lot like Wonyoung but she was my jagi's little spawn. Her misbehaving nature was the exact carbon copy of my jagi when she was still on a roll being mean including to her wife Kku Eomma. EYESonUS have since evolved to their final lineup or at least for now the final lineup. They debuted a subunit called IVE which consisted of half of the team. This year another subunit will debut as LE SSERAFIM anagram of I'm Fearless. I wrote an album for this team which they're about to debut to the public led by Yunjin. The songs were about being a fearless rebel, insurgent to being classified as eye candies and darlings of the masses. Yunjin wrote and composed some of the tracks included in this debut album for team LE SSERAFIM. Composed of six members which includes Hii and Nako-chan. In the middle of their preparation to debut as a subunit, I was cooking up something for Yuri. My long awaited proposal as she was busy in the recording studio for her solo mini album. Yuri was a brat who does things her way or the highway. Loving her wasn't something for the weak of heart, it was challenging and filled with surprises and mood swings. I was preparing to buy her a two carat diamond engagement ring. I picked a Solitaire style that had the two carat princess cut diamond on highlight, the only thing I could afford for her was this two carat princess cut diamond set on a band, it was plain and I remembered her telling me she doesn't need anything but my company and my attention, I've already saved enough and bought us our own place near Kku Eomma and Chaen jagi's place, but we were sitting at the middle row of the plots of land, the house was simple unlike Kwangbae Hyung's and Chaen's, theirs was a wide mansion with a detached lower area that had three living room spaces, the last was at the back where everyone gathers by the pool for summers. This house was a simple duplex building it wasn't as remarkable as the other two but it's mine, bought with my own money from the investment that I made eons ago upon receiving my tenth pay check at WM. Then right now I was looking at this Princess cut solitaire ring, I was about to buy it when Kwangbae Hyung arrived beside me, she smiles at me and puts an arm around me and says.

"You're buying that for Yuri? Why not make it a four carat solitaire? Like really go all out, you're professing your love only once and though I get that you don't have much with you right now it's still not right to get her a two carat ring just to get it done. I can give you the money you know that right?" She asked me.

"Hyung, I wanted to buy her something from my own money and not have to ask anyone for money to be able to afford a ring for her." I replied to her as I still looked at the ring shining from the cabinet.

"I'm giving it to you as a gift then, go pick that four carat solitaire over there. It's flashier and Yuri won't feel left out. You can transfer the money over via online transaction and just the money you initially had to buy her the two carat arasseo? Chaewon, you're family to us basically so you don't need to worry about things like this as Kku Eomma said, it's just money and we can't bring these riches to the next life so we spend it on Earth and hopefully we still have enough for the future of our children." She replied to me and called the staff over.

The man in his early thirties approached us with a pristine smile plastered to his face, but you could tell his eyes were exhausted already.

"Neh, how may I help you madame?" He greeted Kwangbae Hyung in a pleasant and choreographed tone.