One Under The Stars

Chaewon's POV:

I took a break from the wake and was now walking with Chaen Jagiya and Kku Eomma. They both volunteered to go with me as Yuri wanted to take a nap. They quietly walked with me, each one flanking me on both sides. Kku Eomma was first to speak.

"Chaewonnie, is there anything we could get you? Candies or something?" Kku Eomma asked me.

"Andwae. Gomawo, Eomma. It's enough with all the help you and the team has given for me. The memorial plan and the cremation. Everything." I replied to her.

"Jagi, we aren't the ones who paid for those, it was Kwangbae and Minjoo who paid those, we have yet to determine how much to contribute to that, Minjoo just bought that." It was Chaeyeon who answered me.

"Aigoo, Minjoo. She really is a sweetheart and a bad liar." I replied chuckling.

"Just don't feel any more burdened, alright? You can always make it up to us and to Minguri and Hyewon. What matters now is, are you alright? We are worried about your health, why didn't you take a nap?" Kku Eomma replied her brows furrowed together.

Eomma was a cutie, I saw her video content whenever Minjoo and Jagi Chaen watched her and to be honest, ever since she came, My Jagi Chaen have been very bright and happy. So when they kissed at the Ashikaga Flower Park, we knew, she was in it with us for the long haul. Chaen was the hardest person to love and care for it takes so much to love her and to be with her. It took us five years on loop to get her to a better place and all that changed since Eomma came into our lives. Ever since that day, there was a certain spring to her steps, she danced more passionate and the survival show we did though it was predetermined who gets to the final cut capitalized on their friendship. Chaen was last to be announced and we almost cried hard had she not won.

We took ten years to get to where we are, to finally debut was something I held dear. She became a reliable leader, always helping us Team A to get to where we should be. I've had thoughts of backing out for the past year, because I've been training with them for a total of ten years. Ten excruciating years, but I can't just give up on my dreams. So when Chaen announced that we will be pitted against the rest of WM in a survival show, I almost didn't want to go if not for Appa. Appa told me to try the survival show one last time and if I couldn't then, I should probably focus on studying and working part time jobs. I giggled at Eomma and pulled her knitted brows apart.

"Eomma, Gomawo for your concern, I am alright, my senses are on hyperdrive, because I lost my Father, but it doesn't mean I lost him, I will be throwing away my life too. I just need to reflect and take walks from the wake. It's very heavy in there, you understand me right?" I replied to her.

"Arasseo. Please rest when you get back to the wake alright? Let us handle everything." She replied to me.

She hugged me tight and Chaen looked upon us with a smile on her face.

"I'll go get some more snacks for everyone, Wony has classes so I am dropping her back to the dorm and make her lunchbox, will you be okay with Kku-chan and the rest?" She asked me.

"Yeah, I'm okay. Thanks, Jagi. Will you also drop her off to school?" I asked her.

"Yeah, dropping her off to night school and then picking her up again after her night school. Otherwise my daughter will kill me finally." She replied giggling.

"Yah! Jagi! Minguri couldn't even hurt a fly even if it bugs her." I replied giggling at her.

"Yeah, I know. Soft hearted Princess Minguring won't kill me but probably won't speak to me for about a few years and I don't want that anymore." She replied.