Sold out

Yuri's POV:

It's been two years since we debuted as IZ*ONME, since we had a lawsuit win and now we were called in a meeting with WM, along with other WM Artists such as Oh my Girl, B1A4 and ONF as well as other soloists and actors. The atmosphere was gloomy and serious as CEO Wonmin stood in front and welcomed us. He smiled at us but his smile barely made it to his other ear. He stood and looked at everyone teary eyed. He speaks after making sure we have settled in our seats. 

"Hello and welcome to the annual assembly, some changes will be happening moving forward next year. First and most important change is we will no longer be an independent company. We have reached an agreement with Rainbow Bridge Association, we are going to be a part of their growing Entertainment Company as a sub label. As such, we would like to let everyone know what our plans are for all the groups under our label. We would still promote you guys, but we needed some time before we can do that as we prepare for the move. So everyone will be put on a hiatus for the meantime." He told everyone this first agenda. 

I could see Chaeyeon seething in anger and anytime soon, she might combust out of anger. I held her hand and squeezed it for support. She was awfully quiet at the announcement. We didn't want to listen anymore so everything flew by so fast that at the end of the meeting, we gathered at a restaurant for a meeting of our own. 

"I just wanted you guys to know that we have another option, it was something I was working on. Before this announcement broke out hopefully, but of course it was too late. I therefore would like to give you a progress report on what I have been doing behind the scenes." Chaen started the meeting after our orders came.

"I have already filed trademarks for our name IZ*ONME and other associated copyrights to our stuff, content and fandom name. I am pleased to announce that we have the copyrights to our stuff now and we can either stay with WM or put up our own company and release our own songs and content. I would also understand if some would like to pursue other opportunities. As such, I have already went and filed for registration for our own company in case you would like to join me. Our final pay with WM would be allocated towards the new company if you guys wanted to push through it. I am not asking for much, just the final pay and then we'll work on the rest. My first agenda is to determine who would like to continue with IZ*ONME and who would like to re-debut as a new group. Voting will now be opened please take the time to raise your hands if you are in favor. I've gotten some former WM Trainees, who would like to join my plans, so it's just a matter of who's in and who's out." She told us.

"We're in favor to moving into your company." Kwangbae and Minjoo Unnie answered in chorus. 

Chaeyeon smiled graciously towards them.

"We got two confirmed." She told the rest.

"Us too." Wonyoung and Yujin raised their hands. 

"Okay, four." She replied.

"I wanted to be a soloist, but sure, I'll join in." I replied to her as I raised my hand.

"Me too and a producer like Yuri." Chaewon raised her hand. 

"I'm in as well." Yena Unnie and Eunbi Unnie replied in Chorus.

Then Nako and Hitomi looked at their Kku Okan who softly nodded at them both. Both raised their hands and told Chaen.

"Us too Appa." both of them chorused. 

Then it was Kku Eomma's turn to cast her vote. Everyone was anticipating her vote as everyone of us awaited her, she cleared her throat.

"I have already discussed this matter to Chaeyeon, I wanted to pursue my acting and also do songwriting for the group or at least those who will debut as a group. So, there was no need for my vote, but to make it official, I am in." She replied to us.