Back where we were

Chaewon's POV:

It was like I was back into a dark tunnel. Those years of holding out for light to come. The one caused by two sudden deaths of Haneul Appa and then a week later followed by Seri Eomma. Seri Eomma and I understood each other in a sense that we can't explain ourselves. The original Eomma of our team was bubbly and clingy, she clung to us often and embraced us in a suffocating hug, one that knocks you out. She was alwaus fun and her smile infectious. I constantly see her and Haneul Appa in my dreams just like this instance.

Blinding lights flashes before Chaewon's eyes.

"Yah! What's the matter with you Chaewon-ah?!" I heard Seri Eomma's loud voice.

To some this voice might be intimidating but for me it was comforting to hear her apprehending voice, it was enough to make me smile.

"We were being sued by a contestant of Manipulating our ranking for the show. Eomma." I said looking up to Seri Eomma who was squatting in front of me.

"Ayshe! Jinjja?! I will haunt that person! Just wait and see!" Eomma replied.

"Now, now. Alexandra, no need to scare these kids. You can't do vengeance haunting." Haneul Appa replied to Seri Eomma before squatting in front of me.

She smiles at me tenderly before launchung into a sermon.

"Chaewon-ah... You've worked hard, I can attest to that. You sang and danced well. You're the best at what you do. This is something temporary, we must pray for the soul of the person who lied and 'whistleblew' this issue into something unproportional. You and your team will get through this without a hitch, treat it as an opportunity to heal and be ready for what's next. I have no doubt you and your team can come out stronger. Don't sulk anymore baby. You've done well. Alright? Everything will settle down and you and the team will prove you were deserving of your spots right now. Promise me you will be okay. We have someone who has a special message for you." Haneul Appa replied to me.

Another flash of light came upon Chaewon's eyes.

Right before I could see who it was, I was engulfed in a tight hug. The hug was similar to Appa Namjoon's hugs.

"My Star..." I heard Appa Namjoon's voice.

"Appa!" I exclaimed and sobbed into his arms.

He patted my back and it felt so real, that I didn't want to let him go. I patted his back and felt a bunch of feathers. I pulled away quickly to see him. He was dressed in a white tunic, adorned with gold and silver flower pattern, his back had a pair of enormous wings. He smiles gently at me and I looked above his head where a halo stood.

"Oh my gosh! Appa?! You turned into an Angel?!" I exclaimed and wiped my eyes with my arm.

"Neh. I am watching over you, your sister, Ranhee Eomma, Yuri and your second Family Team IZ*ONME. I hope you don't worry too much about me. I am at a better place, an angel who will guide you through the darkest hours of your life. Continue to shine, my Star. Continue to live a happy life and continue loving Ranhee Eomma for me and tell her I am happy here. I hope you and your Chaerin Unnie learn to love each other even more so now that I am gone. It is my simple wish to have our family at peace and loving each other. Find it in your heart to forgive Chaerin Unnie and welcome her back." He replied to me.

"Neh, I will, Appa. Just for you, I will." I replied to him.

"Good. No more fights, I hope." He says smiling.