Where are we? Where we are.

Third Person's POV:

When did we both get here? It all started one day, when Chaewon out of desperation and hopelessness got into WM Training. She was handpicked by the man looking Unnie whose name was Haneul who led the WM Trainees along with the chubby, braces wearing Chaeyeon. She wasn't complaining since it was her first time ever to get into an Entertainment Company. She met Yuri, Minjoo, Minami and Haneul. Yuri was her dorm mate along with another trainee named Garam. Yuri seemed quiet and a brat, her cat eyes, bore dagger into your soul, it held you captivated somehow. She stares at Yuri for an unbelievably long time, seemingly enchanted by Yuri. Before she knew it, Garam had caught her staring at Yuri.

"Chaewon Unnie, she's the Vice President of WM's Niece, Jo Jae Han. Her name is Jo Yuri." Garam whispered to her ear.

As soon as she heard her name, Chaewon was convinced it was the most lovely name ever. 

Yuri... Jo Yuri... her mind said.

"She's beautiful." She replied unconsciously to Garam. 

"Cho Garam, shouldn't you be with your team warming up?" Chaeyeon queries Garam.

Chaeyeon's eyes bore daggers at Garam, she swore Chaeyeon was scary.

"Yah, Chaeyeon-ah. Who are you to scare our roommate?" She spoke up for Garam who was scurrying away from their huddle.

She felt like she needed to stand up to Chaeyeon and show her she wasn't intimidated by her, not the very least even. Chaeyeon switches her attention to her and looked at her menacingly.

"Hello, my name is Lee Chaeyeon. Niece of WM's CEO Lee Won Min. Leader of Team A, technically." Chaeyeon replied to her and paused.

"I suggest that you pay attention to the lessons, because I won't ever repeat myself for you or for anyone for that matter. Do you understand me? I don't want any member of this Team failing the lessons, you pay attention attentively to every instruction, I expect you to synchronize your dance steps with us. Work hard and not gossip." She continued and gave Chaewon a menacing look. 

"Yah, yah. Chaeyeon-ah. Come on, don't get yourself too worked up, she's just being nice to Garam." Haneul Unnie replied to Chaeyeon and pulled her beside her. 

Chaeyeon who was like a toddler stood beside Haneul Unnie albeit she was unwilling to do so. Haneul Unnie tiptoed and kissed Chaeyeon's forehead, Chaeyeon lets out a sigh and lowers her head so that Haneul Unnie can place a kiss on her forehead. 

"Be nice aegi, Chaewon is nice, isn't that right? Sorry Chaewon, why don't we start with introductions, Hello, my name is Kwak Haneul in Korean Romaji, Skylar Arden K. Sarmiento in English, I am half Korean, half Filipino, born and raised in the City of Fashion, Milan, Italy." Haneul Unnie smiled and paused.

"Please call me Haneul Appa, I am the caretaker of Team A, I safeguard everyone in the Team so when you are having a difficult time, please tell me, I'll punch anyone who dares hurt you. Next!" She replied and smiled widely.

 "Hi, my name is Jo Yuri. It's lovely to meet you Chaewon earlier at the dorm. Next!" Yuri said smiling.

"Hi, my name is Kim Minjoo, recently joined the team, welcome aboard Chaewon! Next!" Minjoo replied smiling.

"Hi, my name is Sato Minami, I'm Ten and I am Japanese." Minami replied in broken Korean.

Chaewon smiled at Minami and she introduced herself.

"Hello, My name is Kim Chaewon from Jeju-do. I hope to debut with you guys." She replied smiling.

Chaewon had a good feeling about this team, she was confident they will all debut together. It was the start of her new life, devoid of suffering from the system.