»»----- Chapter Forty-One -----««

Author's POV

Y/N, welcome to your kingdom." Jisoo said as she held Y/N's hand and gently led her towards the enormous glass walls.

As soon as Y/N's reflection hit the glass, the aura around them brightened as the soothing melody increased its volume. It was the sign. The lost queen had finally come back. 

"I missed this place so much," Y/N said in relief as she took in her surroundings. Every corner of this realm was full of memories. She remembered walking around with her mother, observing and playing around at the same time. In her mother's eyes, everybody was equal, nobody was a master nor a servant. That's how Y/N thought she'd keep her people. She'd follow in her mother's steps and values. 

"Let's go, you have to meet someone important. He's been waiting for your arrival." Lisa said as she took her hand and started leading her up the bridges to the highest elevation surrounded by gardens. 

Walking up the steps, Y/N turned back and reached out for Taehyung's hand. "There are roses here, be careful." Taehyung lightly smiled at her actions. He was the one who was supposed to protect her but turns out that it's the other way around. 

He slipped his hand out of hers and clasped his hands over hers

He slipped his hand out of hers and clasped his hands over hers. "There are thorns among the roses too. Be careful."

The four angels awkwardly looked at each other and tried to hide the embarrassment of the distraction their presence may be causing the two. 

Rose looked around, not being able to handle it anymore, she loudly spoke out, getting the couple's attention. "Let's go, shall we? He must be waiting."

Taehyung was confused. 'Who's waiting for her so desperately?' As the doors to the grand palace opened up, the group was immediately welcomed in with a majestic view. The clear crystal floors glistered with the light and the large windows showed the ever-so-beautiful live portraits of Enchanta. 

Taehyung's POV

This place is amazing. It's quite opposite to the Dark World, it has calming rays of light in every corner and this place is so quiet. Back in the Dark World, I realised that I was born into adaption of continuously hearing the screeching of the black crows and the gurgling of bodies in the lava. I never knew that I'd get to experience something like this ever in my life. 

Walking further in, we were greeted by a man standing in the centre of the palace with his back facing us. They called him the Wisler or something. Hearing the clicking of our footsteps, he slowly turned in our direction when I finally got to see his face. His eyes were completely white, to some, it was thought to be a scary kind of white, however, his eyes were beautiful and captivating. It was an old man whose beard was almost twice his height. 

'How does he even walk with a beard that long? Does he never trip on them?'

"Your Royal Highness Y/N." The old man spoke up, walking up to Y/N. "I've been anxious for your arrival."