»»----- Afterword -----««

The end is here and I can't think about how this first book of mine has come to an end. Despite all the procrastination, laziness and author block, I could finally put together a book that you guys supported. Could you pass me the tissues?... 🤧 Anyway.

Let's summarise and clear things out in this whole thing in case any of you didn't understand any points in my book. 

✦—————♛—————✦

Y/N's parents were preparing to send her to Seoul when her father was killed by a hooded man with fangs, and her mother was attacked. 

Y/N found her parents dead outside her house, and after an autopsy, she discovered a necklace suspected to belong to Jay B, determined to find the killer.

It had turned out that Jay B was there to kill Y/N but then her godparents tried to stop him resulting in them losing their lives. However, their fight caused her mother to pull his necklace off without him knowing. They thought that they could get away with a few injuries, however the damage was too lethal for them to survive. 

Y/N tries to attempt suicide, but her parents intervene and help her find the culprit. After two years, she decides to visit Seoul, known for supernatural powers and people.

Upon arriving in Seoul, she completes university formalities and visits her neighbour V. They have an unusual encounter where Jackson was on the call with Jay B and had an eye on them asking him if he should kill her.

Y/N goes to an abandoned mansion to find the culprit. She meets V and is followed by Jackson and Demiboss. They find a light coming from the backyard and a group with the same necklace as Y/N. Y/N fights the culprit, but is knocked out by magic. V finds Y/N at his doorstep, and she realises the necklace is missing.

Y/N returns to her apartment, unsure of the culprit's whereabouts. She blames herself for the necklace's disappearance and offers V a friendship, but V doesn't accept it wanting to keep everything to himself. Y/N finds that V had the necklace but then he lied to her and gave it back. This was because he saw Jay B's necklace with her when he found her unconscious and took it to Gong Yoo to see if it was of any use to them. Gong Yoo had lied and told him that the necklace was just a normal necklace and it wouldn't do them any good. 

V came up with a false explanation to tell Y/N why the necklace was with him. Later on, Y/N attended university, meeting BlackPink in the fashion department and Got7, a group mocking her dead parents.

BlackPink had intentionally created an encounter with Y/N and befriended her so that they could protect and keep a close eye on her as she was their future queen.

Y/N and V accidentally share their first kiss and mind you, this was not part of his plan🤭. Y/N feels a presence in her room. She encountered a dark figure, which was one of Demi Boss's (Gong Yoo's) minions. Y/N defended herself by closing her eyes, and the supernatural disappeared. She thought that the shadow was trying to get the necklace from her. The next day, Y/N meets BTS and she gets bullied by Got7. Y/N trashes some of the members to avoid getting into trouble. They all plan to go to a club, and Jackson is talking to Jay B. 

Y/N prepares to go to the club with Blackpink and BTS. They enjoy themselves until a group of boys misbehave, leading to Y/N's anger issues. Y/N's punches and way of resolving problems were the demon side of her wanting to come out. After the guy problems were resolved, Y/N saw V with a friend, this was actually Gong Yoo, who was meeting up with him while secretly keeping an eye on Y/N. When Y/N saw Gong Yoo and asked about him, V changed the topic and offered to be friends with her. Y/N accepts, and they become friends. V's happiness is felt by hugs, making a positive difference in their relationship.