»»----- Prologue -----««

"He doesn't have emotions, all he does is sit on his awful throne and have a dead-ass expression on his face. He doesn't even flinch when he kills someone"

✦—————♛—————✦

In the darkest recesses of a world cloaked in shadows, where the line between reality and nightmare blurs, where the screams of the forsaken echo through the abyss, lies a tale of ancient malevolence and eternal struggle. This is a story of a demon where the depths of his infernal desires unfold and an ordinary girl who tries to stop his dark feuds. 

In a realm known as Dark World, where time bends and reality warps, the Dark Lord presides over the dominion of the damned. His throne, carved from obsidian and bathed in the flickering, blood-red light of a thousand tormented souls, rests at the heart of a sprawling citadel, its spires reaching toward a bloodied, ever-twilight sky. From his throne, he reigns with a charismatic malevolence, commanding a legion of demons that span across the spectrum of wickedness and torment.

In a world where shadows clung to the edges of reality and malevolence lurked in every hidden corner, there existed a girl named Y/N. She was no ordinary girl, for her heart was imbued with an extraordinary gift – the power to change even the darkest of souls.

Prepare to enter a world where the line between good and evil is blurred, where the power of love tries to defeat the power of dark, and where the demon and the girl await their next chapter, etched in the blood of those who dare to seek its dark secrets.

He's not Lucifer, he's not Satan,

He's their Boss...

She's no a goddess, she's not an angel,

She's their protector.

Only love can change him and his empty heart, only if he lets someone up close to him. His wrath and rage kill off anyone who dares to change his feelings. How will he change? 

✦—————♛—————✦

"He does have emotions, it's just that he doesn't show it in a way that'll make him look weak or soft..."

What Am I To You?...