»»----- Chapter Twenty- Five -----««

Author's POV

Taehyung sat at the study table, holding a round paper weight in his hand. As he twirled the sphere around his fingers, he replayed the scene of what happened between Y/N and that prisoner. He had been watching her get into trouble and out of it all by herself the whole time. From the minute when she was put into the dungeon, right to the end when the light came out of her chest and killed the woman who was a howler wolf, a wolf so strong that could kill someone just by howling in their ears.

One thing that he was completely certain about now was that Y/N was not a real human...

He wasn't one of those kinds of kings who would get surprised, but what happened down in the dungeon actually left him wondering about Y/N's existence. The only two things that played in his mind at the moment was, "How did that light come out" and "Why was it both black and silver".

Y/N having a power in the form of light wasn't really what bothered him, what bothered him the most was why her light had both black and silver. If she was a real threat to the Dark World, then her light would have been fully black. In the Dark World, all the creatures and subjects had some kind colour with their power but they also had a mix of black smoke with it because their souls were black. Never in his entire ruling life did Taehyung see anyone's power that was both black and white or silver.

However, Taehyung did notice that Y/N herself wasn't really aware of the fact that she killed the howler wolf, she thought that it was one of the other prisoners... At the same time, he also thought that Y/N might have put an act of pretending like she didn't know that she has powers. Whatever the case might be, Taehyung was certain that Y/N was a special case and she had to be taken care of properly before she turned the Dark World into a complete misery.

Taehyung got up from his chair and walked towards the corridor, pushing his room door wide open as he always does to give that sassy king feeling. He elegantly, yet sternly walked down to the dungeon with his two palace guards following him. Coming to a firm stop in front of Y/N, he turned to the dungeon keeper and said to him,

Taehyung: Transport her to the safe room next to mine.

Y/N heard him say as she lifted her head up to see his piercing gaze upon her. The dungeon keeper opened the barred gates and Taehyung's guards lifted Y/N up by both her arms and took her with them, with Taehyung leading the way.

As soon as they reached the safe room, Taehyung halted to a stop and turned back to the guards.

Taehyung: Keep her chains on and lock her into the safe room. I will keep a close eye on her.

He was about to turn when Y/N stopped him.

Y/N: Don't you think that it will be risky for me to stay right next to you. What if I attack you?

Taehyung turned to look at Y/N.

Taehyung: I'd like to see you try.

Y/N: Why are you torturing me so much? Was what you did so far not enough?! Why are you confusing me? First you love me and then you hate me, and then you send someone to kill me in that dungeon and then you save me?

Taehyung: ...

Y/N: Yeah right, I saw you standing there in the dungeon. You were the one who saved me wasn't it?

Taehyung: Lock her up. Make sure she's chained properly.

The guards dragged Y/N into the safe room and locked the chain that was around her ankle to a bar on the floor and left after locking the door to the safe room.