»»----- Chapter Ten -----««

'V what are you doing to me and my heart?...'

After a while he let go of my waist causing us to separate from the hug. I don't know why, but I was smiling but as he let go of me my smile vanished. 'Aish Y/N, get yourself together'

V: Um, sorry if you felt uncomfortable. Actually I don't have friends and you are the first friend who said yes to actually being friends with a nerd like me.

Y/N: Don't worry about it. You don't have to explain yourself and by the way, we are friends now so that is ok, don't feel sorry. Hey wanna join us since you are standing here alone?

V: I'd love to but I have to get going. I have somethings to take care of, go enjoy yourself. And when you get home, make sure to let me know ok?

Smiling at his unseen caring side I replied to him with a cheerful nod still having the idiot grin on my face. I waited for him to go when and then I turned and walked towards the group enjoying. We had lots of fun, everyone danced so much, we all enjoyed our hearts out. It was around 1am when we all decided that we should go back home and rest for the weekend. 

As BlackPink and BTS took their limos to their houses, I decided that I want to take a cab alone as my apartment was in the opposite way from the others. I sat in the cab and told the driver my address, leaning my back on the seat I looked outside the window seeing the street lights pass one by one. Something was bothering me when I looked out of the window but I couldn't figure out what it was, thinking over and over again about the discomforting feeling going on in my body, the cab halt to a complete stop. I had arrived home.

I paid the driver, and got off as I thanked him and walked to my apartment. Getting into the lift to get to my apartment floor I could feel someone behind me piercing my soul with their dark burning eyes. Feeling the dangerously dark aura around and the unusual presence behind me, I turned around to face the person but to my unexpectedness... nobody was there. Maybe the alcohol is still in my brain. 

Walking towards my apartment I reach inside my bag for my keys. 

???: You're back...

Jumping because of the sudden voice, I turned around to a messy haired V standing there looking at me with his glasses sitting on the bridge of his nose loosely. 

Y/N: Oh hey, yeah I'm back. 

We talked for some time outside the apartment when I looked at the clock. It was 2am. We both then said goodnight to each other and went to our apartments. I didn't even realise when I actually got changed and fell asleep. 

Author POV

The next morning Y/N woke up, she could feel a needle going through her head and it felt like her head had its own heart beating in it. She got up and did her morning routines and as she opened her apartment door and stepped out to go outside for some fresh air, she saw V standing right in front of her, face to face. They looked at each other into their eyes for some time before thunder roared outside and their eye contact broke.

V: Hey are you ok? Looks like you have a headache. Do you need help with getting rid of it?

Y/N: Hey yeah I'm doing alright. It's just a headache, don't worry I'll manage. I don't really want to trouble you.

V: Do you remember what happened last night?

Y/N: Umm yeah, we became friends? I'm sure I was in my senses when we were talking.

V: Are you sure? Because I remember more....

Y/N started feeling nervous and confused. 

Y/N: Did I say something that hurt you or made you feel bad in a way?