»»----- Chapter Thirty-Nine -----««

Author's POV

It's been six months since he's gone. She refused to go to Enchanta after the battle because she didn't have the strength to handle any responsibilities. Therefore, the four angels and the six demons decided to take her to Earth so that she could get some time to herself. As they continued to protect her, the task of healing from the pain was hers to carry out.

Y/N, a walking dead, continued to go to her university with BTS and BlackPink. They are all still lost in the thoughts of Taehyung. He was their life; they knew who he actually was. When the university heard about Taehyung's disappearance, they made jokes about what a relief it was to have him finally gone. This led to so many times that BTS got into fights with students who talked poorly about their brother. The students didn't even know why BTS were taking Taehyung's and why Got7 vanished all of a sudden, never to be heard of again.

Everyone thought that she was too hurt to think straight, but they didn't know that she had started to plan her revenge. Every night after BTS and BlackPink sent her off to sleep, they would cast a protection spell around her to keep her safe from Demi Boss and his minions. That's when she would go to the enchanted cave of Araminta.

Every time she went there, the only answer she got from Araminta was that the dead never came back. One day, Araminta called Y/N up, telling her to come to her cave immediately. Y/N knew that Araminta had found something.

"Y/N, you might be in trouble. I can sense strong waves of dark power around me. It could be Demi Boss, so you need to be cautious and safe at all times." Araminta warned her as she put on the same pearl bracelet as before that could detect any dark powers. "Keep this bracelet on at all times; you'll be able to know when trouble is near. I know this is hard for you, but you have to hang in there. The ray of hope will shine on you as life goes on."

Y/N said nothing but sadly nodded her head and headed back home.

Sleep was a luxury that she couldn't afford anymore. Whenever she closed her eyes, she could see Taehyung's face when he fell into the water. As she tossed and turned in her bed, she looked up at the ceiling, deep in thought.

'Where might you be right now? ...' With that thought, Y/N unknowingly drifted off to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

One day, BTS had to go out of Seoul to participate in a music festival, and BlackPink had to go out for a fashion and modelling campaign, so that meant that Y/N was all alone at the university. All the classes had finished for the day, and Y/N was the last student left at the campus. She roamed around the campus, looking at all the places she and Taehyung would sit together.

Tears started to run out of her eyes like there was no limit when she closed her eyes and felt the air around her. She believed that he was never gone; he was the air that always brushed against her face like his hands every time he cupped them to shower her with kisses.

As she sat alone in the quiet corners of her room, the pain of losing her love echoed through the walls, reverberating in the emptiness that surrounded her. Her heart, once a vibrant symphony of joy and affection, now played a melancholic tune, each beat a reminder of the love that had slipped through her fingers.

She had again lost someone she loved so dearly, and she didn't have the strength to hold that feeling once again.

She traced the contours of her memories like delicate brushstrokes on the canvas of her mind, vividly recalling the warmth of his touch and the tenderness in his eyes. The laughter they once shared lingered in the air, hauntingly beautiful yet painfully distant.

What Am I To You? ││ K•TH ✅जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें