»»----- Chapter Eighteen -----««

Y/N POV

I really have to go and talk to Araminta about this.

There is definitely something that I am missing. Something big...

~Time Skip~

Author's POV

After the lectures, Y/N and V made their way to the basketball courts to meet up with BTS. BlackPink weren't there because they had projects to take care of. They went to the rest of the members, and Y/N's gaze was fixed on only RM and J-Hope. She would do everything in her power to protect her friends from these two, because who knows what they are actually capable of? She has seen a little of what they can do. Their kind has killed Y/N's parents so brutally; what other proof did she need other than that?

They all gathered for the basketball match when SUGA gently took Y/N's hand and walked her to the side of the courts.

Y/N's POV

I looked at his head as he gently pulled me, and we walked to the side of the courts for something that we had already talked about.

"Hey, um... I know that this is not my place to talk, but... do you think that he'll get over it?" He said as he looked over to Jungkook, who was cheerfully talking to Jimin.

"I don't really know because I feel so bad about it now whenever I look at him," I said as I looked in Jungkook's direction too. He looked so happy. Did he actually forget about it and move on, or is he masking his feelings?

Author's POV

~Flashback~

~At the hospital, on the day of Y/N's hospital discharge~

Y/N was packing all her things when Jungkook walked in.

"Hey Y/N?" Y/N looked in the direction of his voice.

"Yeah?" she replied.

"You okay? I mean, like, are you ready to get discharged from the hospital?" He asked her as he saw her quickly packing her things.

"Oh hell yeah, I am. It's so boring here; let's get out of here!" she said enthusiastically.

Ok, let's go, but before that... I wanted to tell you something. Y/N slowly stopped and looked at him. Jungkook slowly took her hands into his and looked into her eyes.

"Yeah, go on." She said as she looked back at Jungkook.

"Well, these past few days, I have spent so many good memories with you. You suddenly became so important to me, and I felt like I was the one who would always keep you safe. I felt like I had you all to myself," he said in one breath, looking deeply into Y/N's dark eyes.

Y/N had an unsettling feeling that something cringeworthy was about to come out of his mouth. She had an idea of where this may be going, but she wanted to confirm if it was actually 'that' thing or not because she didn't want to be made a fool out of.

"So... Can I have you all to myself for the rest of my life?" His words came out softly as Y/N's heart dropped to the bottom of her stomach.

Dun dun dun... (dramatic)

It was exactly what Y/N was hoping for Jungkook not to say.

"So..." he dragged on as he continued to look at Y/N's lost face. "I'm sorry, that's all I've got." He said it hesitantly.