»»----- Chapter Eleven -----««

Y/N POV

The interrogation room was dark and had a damp feeling with only one lamp hanging down from the ceiling on top of the table shining its light on my head.

I sat with handcuffs pressing tightly around my wrists and my body facing the one way mirror, getting the feeling that somebody's watching me from the other side. The loneliness and silence was killing me already as I just sat there and waited for somebody to come inside.

I put my head up stopping the tears that threatened to run down my eyes but I mustered the courage to keep it in knowing that I was not guilty of anything that the officers said

'Don't cry Y/N. Don't cry. You didn't do anything so you don't have to fear anyone'

Just as I was talking to myself in my mind, the door opened and a familiar face walked through. It was a man and by looking at his clothes I was certain that he wasn't just any police officer. He was a detective. His face wasn't really visible because the light was hitting my eyes until he came closer...

"Long time no see Y/N..."

Felix?...

A few moments ago

A few moments ago...

Felix POV

"Detective Felix, you have an interrogation to lead. 22 year old Y/N L/N, charged of murder for the Club XXXXXXX victim case." A police officer said as he handed me the case file. 

The name Y/N L/N sounded really familiar. I opened my phone and went through my cases, the name Y/N frantically popped up with the couple that died two years ago. So it was that Y/n .