»»----- Chapter Forty -----««

Namjoon's POV

I wouldn't say that the day was going great, not when none of us had moved on after Taehyung's death. I'd say that the day was hardly going smooth like butter. 

Looking out of the window of our rooms, I constantly thought about how Y/N would be doing all by herself. We'd still be there with her if we didn't have to come here to the music festival. Whatever we did, here on Earth we have to hide our true selves and continue our charades of being humans. 

A long, continuous rhythm of buzzing lit my pocket to life. My phone had been going off again and again as I came back from my lost thoughts. I looked at the caller ID. It was Y/N. Taking a deep breath in and pushing down my cracking voice, I answered her call. 

"Hey Y/N, how are you?"

"Namjoon, I need you guys back here now!" The rush in her voice told me that something was wrong.

"What happened? Are you ok? Tell me what happened." 

"I- I can't. Please, I need you all back here now." 

The emergency in her voice was enough for me as I cut her call and ran to the boys. Harshly opening the door to our room, before having the entire knob in my hand, I informed the boys. 

"Guys! It's Y/N, we need to go to her now. Inform the girls to get there as soon as possible."

The boys said nothing as Jimin drew open a portal and we all stepped into it one at a time, diving back into the bustling city of Seoul. I was the last to step in and then in a flash of light, we all were in the safe house that Y/N stayed in. 

Looking at her at first glance, she looked just fine. Her face was glowing and there was a small smile on her face. 

"Y/N," I said as I stepped towards her. "What happened?"

She looked at me before pointing to my hand. "Is that a door knob in your hand?"

I looked down and realised that I had brought the broken door knob with me. 

Jin scrunched his forehead as he started rapping at me. "Yah! You crazy man. Can't you control your destructive powers for just this once? Just because you couldn't control yourself, the music festival will charge us for breaking the door. Luckily you didn't break that entire room down or they'd have to keep us there to work for them while we paid off for the charges." He took in a long, deep breath before his voice changed to a calm tone. "Anyway Y/N, what happened? Are you ok?"

'What kind of mental illness does this man have?'

Y/N tried to hold in her laughter after what she had just experienced but then she stopped and looked into Jin Hyung's eyes before she began talking. "Jin, I saw Taehyung."

We all looked at her in shock before a white portal opened and the four angels, BlackPink, stepped out.

"What? You saw Taehyung?" I asked her and she replied with a nod. "Are you sure Y/N?" I asked her again, getting another nod.

"I saw him. I hugged him. It felt so real. He's back." The girl's words literally caused the hair on the back of my necks to rise. 

Taehyung is back? My brother. OUR brother is back? The happiness in us was exploding before we all realised something and the happiness died with a horrible feeling washing our stomachs away. She's seeing things now. She saw Taehyung because she was the one who last saw him at the time he died. She's too traumatised that she now doesn't know the difference between what's real and what's imaginary. 

Heartbroken and washed away in a terrible feeling of loss, we all hugged her as we strengthened our voices to tell her the truth. 

"Y/N, he's gone. He's never coming back again." Yoongi said as he held her tightly in his sorrowful embrace.